Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

CBCS Turnaround 10/11/20174566

Collector Tombofdracula50 private msg quote post Address this user
I have had fast pass modern at 12 weeks now so this is not accurate. These are only art designated slabs so they do not even need to be graded. Please update turn times because paying for fast pass has not been beneficial. My two cents to post. These will be my last CBCS slabs.
Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector shiftins6 private msg quote post Address this user
What does processed within 4 weeks mean?
Post 77 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftins6
What does processed within 4 weeks mean?

times two, carry the one, then double it.
Post 78 IP   flag post
That bad huh. TATs mean nothing. Why even post them? Put "you get your books when you get them" on the site and at least be known for your honesty.
Post 79 IP   flag post
Honestly this should at least be updated correctly weekly.
Post 80 IP   flag post

Collector cbj102 private msg quote post Address this user
Waiting on my 1st submission dated Aug. 4th - Hopefully I'll get them next month.
Post 81 IP   flag post
Good Luck I have moderns older on fast pass tier that are ART only. They are still not done.
Post 82 IP   flag post
@cbj102 Quote:
Originally Posted by cbj102
Waiting on my 1st submission dated Aug. 4th - Hopefully I'll get them next month.

Good Luck I have moderns older on fast pass tier that are ART only. They still are not done.
Post 83 IP   flag post
Collector Dustinjean private msg quote post Address this user
I would just like to thank CBCS, I submitted 9 books, all blanks with original art. One of the sketches, was a gift to my fiance after proposing to her at Denver Comic Con. I submitted all sketches at art label, But somehow I see in my dashboard now that the books have shipped out, that book was singled out and graded. And it received a 9.8! I guess I'll call the happy little mistake an engagement present from the crew at CBCS Thank you guys for taking great care of my books, and the service I receive at conventions is unmatched. You guys rule. So excited to get these back!
Post 84 IP   flag post
Collector Artu private msg quote post Address this user
I have always been a CBCS fan but with the latest submission thats taking ages I must say I considered CGC as a future option.
Based on my experience I have a CBCS submission received on the 21/07/2017 which the customer service told me should be back in the next 2-3 weeks for a total of 17-18 weeks.
I have also submitted a witnessed signed comic to CGC on the 25/08/2017 during the London Super Comic Con and this was received last week for a total of 11 weeks turnaround. 6-7 weeks difference is a huge difference for the same service.
Post 85 IP   flag post
Collector ComicHaulics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1972

Less than a month. I'll be using CBCS for signature verification books, but this turnaround at the competition is tough to beat.

These were all modern books, no cleaning or pressing (I do my own).

Kind of our thoughts at the moment unfortunately :/
Post 86 IP   flag post
Collector Kaleljll private msg quote post Address this user
I miss my books. 😭
Post 87 IP   flag post
Collector eblkheart private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleljll
I miss my books. 😭
I miss mine too. It's been 4 months!
Post 88 IP   flag post
Collector Elvinv private msg quote post Address this user
Any update on TAT coming soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_Fleming
#CBCScomics #turnaroundupdate
Post 89 IP   flag post
Collector eblkheart private msg quote post Address this user
Holy cow! Mine went to shipping mode! I guess another week or so for waiting Still have no idea on grades yet, but I'm anxious to get my slabs!
Post 90 IP   flag post
Collector Mintcondition private msg quote post Address this user
Who knows when I will get my books. Just found out the pressing company is working on books received in June.
Post 91 IP   flag post
Collector kbutcher private msg quote post Address this user
It’s been 25 weeks and my 4 books just went to grading this week. One did get pressed.
Post 92 IP   flag post
Collector J_Walker private msg quote post Address this user
That's good news they're working on pressing books received in June. My first submission with pressing services was received by CBCS on 6/19. Almost there! Of course I decided to try their pressing services when their official pressing TAT said 3-4 weeks. Just hope it wasn't a waste of time.
Post 93 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Walker
That's good news they're working on pressing books received in June. My first submission with pressing services was received by CBCS on 6/19. Almost there! Of course I decided to try their pressing services when their official pressing TAT said 3-4 weeks. Just hope it wasn't a waste of time.

You've been waiting 5 months and you expect another month? Thats just awful, sorry. I see where my next submission needs to go.
Post 94 IP   flag post
Collector farseer private msg quote post Address this user
My books received Sept 12th are now in Grading. That is much quicker than I was expecting.
Post 95 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by farseer
My books received Sept 12th are now in Grading. That is much quicker than I was expecting.
Quote:

@farseer did you do a quick pass or just regular? b/c my books got there Aug 4th and they are still "processing"!
Post 96 IP   flag post
Collector J_Walker private msg quote post Address this user
@cbj102 - Assuming you don't have pressing, your books are probably in grading. Check your dashboard, then click on the actual invoice number to see what stage you're in. My books were received by CBCS a week after your books and they moved to "Grading" 5-6 weeks ago (first week in October).
Post 97 IP   flag post
Collector Kaleljll private msg quote post Address this user
Why has this not been updated for over a month now?
Post 98 IP   flag post
@kaleljll good question which I would too like someone from CBCS to provide an answer to.

The lack of official communication is maybe worst then the ridiculous turnaround time its taking.

This is my last submission with CBCS, too bad, I really hoped to not have to go to CGC.
Post 99 IP   flag post
Collector farseer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbj102
Quote:
Quote:

@farseer did you do a quick pass or just regular? b/c my books got there Aug 4th and they are still "processing"!

Mine was just regular, no pressing.
Post 100 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Walker
@cbj102 - Assuming you don't have pressing, your books are probably in grading. Check your dashboard, then click on the actual invoice number to see what stage you're in. My books were received by CBCS a week after your books and they moved to "Grading" 5-6 weeks ago (first week in October).

Oh yeah they are at the grading stage - guess I was just looking at processing so long I didn't realize. Thanks.
Post 101 IP   flag post
So if the website is accurate and they are shipping items received on the first week of June this means that they are at 24 week turnaround.......Speechless....
Post 102 IP   flag post
Collector cjbehr948 private msg quote post Address this user
Curious about this too; sent an e-mail about my order...4 Two Day Moderns with VSP. My receipt says processed within 1 week of receiving. On 3 weeks now. I know VSP adds a week & things have been behind due to the hurricane; just looking for an update. 2 of the books belong to my buddy's shop; hoping to have them back for Black Friday, as they will make great pieces to have in the store for sale.
Post 103 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
@cjbehr948 keep me updated. I sent in a 1 day order over a week ago. Getting nervous
Post 104 IP   flag post
3 comics submitted for raw grade at the end of September. Supposed to be 4 weeks turnaround after books are received. Over 6 weeks and still in processing. This was to be my final test as all my other submissions were total disasters. This service does not include encapsulation or a restoration check.
Post 105 IP   flag post
600754 163 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?