Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPSignaturesSigning Opportunities

RI COMIC CON - STAN LEE452

Collector Revan_Q private msg quote post Address this user
I'm looking at trying to get Stan Lee's autograph at this year's RI Comic Con since it's his last New England appearance. What's the protocol to get the book graded ASP? Anyone know if the protocol would be followed at this con?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector jayslo private msg quote post Address this user
Im witnessing at that show if you want me to get it signed and submitted for you let me know
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
Just met a guy by the name of Matt Saltzman that witnessed some signatures form me at the Tidewater Con, he specializes in private sketch opportunities and signings. He can get any signatures for you, he travels for CBCS to the Cons and witness the signatures, and he directly submit the books for grading for you. You would like his contact let me know.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector PremierComics private msg quote post Address this user
Matt is a great option. He's a good guy to meet he always has some great stuff happening.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Revan_Q private msg quote post Address this user
@jayslo how would the pricing work on getting the autograph and would I still be able to be present while Stan signs the book?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector jayslo private msg quote post Address this user
Slq955, sorry about that I read it quickly and missed the asp part. Contact Chris at Genuine COA, they're top notch and very reasonable. www.genuinecoa.com
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
Matt Saltzman (Trinity Comics) or Genuine COA are the only options for yellow label CBCS at East Coast shows. I work with Matt all the time, solid guy.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector JazzyJeffie private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by slq955
I'm looking at trying to get Stan Lee's autograph at this year's RI Comic Con since it's his last New England appearance. What's the protocol to get the book graded ASP? Anyone know if the protocol would be followed at this con?

Matt is a member of this group, goes by the name @TrinityComics. You can PM him directly for pricing and 'how to'.

Great guy! Only known about him and his services early this year, but he's been helping me ever since!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector TrinityComics private msg quote post Address this user
Hi feel free to message me if you're interested in Stan Lee
Post 9 IP   flag post
596798 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?