Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
MemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys

The Leader's Reports on his September shows4510

Collector the_Leader_knows private msg quote post Address this user
The Leader's Report on his visits to Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Con, Baltimore Comic Con, Virginia Comic Con in September 2017.
http://pristine.webspaceforme.net/Facebook/nostalgiacon17_baltimorecon17_richmondcon17/mainintropage.html
Post 1 IP   flag post
He sounds like a vegan who wants real mayonnaise to be vegan friendly. Instant_Subtitles private msg quote post Address this user
I have to confess that some of the shots taken made me miss Nakano Broadway. Sincere thanks for that.

Namely the fourth floor, which I ended up exploring quite a bit during my last stay in Tokyo. Because besides all the vintage goods, including a Mandarake shop that specialized in tin/metal toys and signs, there was a used book shop that sold pieces of rope used in bondage photos. As well as a row of vintage books and magazines, including a horror-themed book that included a girl kicking her own head while her head was replaced with a soccer ball.

Plus, the records made me wish I knew which family members want an LP copy of 'Dante & The Evergreens'. My late Uncle was part of that group, and I do not know which of his kids would love to have something he was part of.
Post 2 IP   flag post
600771 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?