Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Anyone use the latest Ebay App?4496

Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm looking for opinions on the latest version of the ebay app. I'm not sure if this is appropriate for this forum since it's not really comic related. But I assume many here use the Ebay app so I thought I might get some help.
I've been using an old version of the app on my phone (pic 1) because when they changed it (pic 2) it was awful. It's been a couple years now and I got an email saying they aren't supporting my version soon so I should update to their newest version (pic 3).
I don't know if them not supporting it means it won't work at all so I'm going to wait it out.
Does anyone use the latest version? Is it any good? Is there anything that it doesn't do that it used to?
I'm assuming it still stinks unless someone says otherwise. I checked the app reviews in the google play store but most people are reviewing ebay and not the app so that's useless info.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Absolute_Zero private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah I had got the same email as well. My brother had the updated one and was confused a little bit but its actually pretty good app. The last picture is the way the app looks like. The second picture is if you do websearch. I had the first picture app but updated it. Hope this helps but its a friendly user app
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector helsabot private msg quote post Address this user
I use iOS version of eBay app and keep it up to date when they launch new versions since I am always using it. I have not had any trouble at all with it and in fact like it better then what I can recall when I had previous versions. Just one person view and like I said different os, so hope this might help some.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
ebay app on iphone not good, doesn't offer Request Total from Seller when you have multiple items in the cart
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector helsabot private msg quote post Address this user
That's why you message seller and request total, never had any problem that a simple message couldn't solve.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by helsabot
That's why you message seller and request total, never had any problem that a simple message couldn't solve.

And when you're seller who has 3000+/100% feedback advises you to use a laptop because the app doesn't work correctly, that's the simple message he's using to solve the problem that isn't his.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy49
ebay app on iphone not good, doesn't offer Request Total from Seller when you have multiple items in the cart

I think the old version I use has the same problem. I guess they don't care to fix that
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
There are actually features you can use that showa to be different on a smart phone versus a tablet.

Phone allows you to add "your own details", but the tablet locks certain information.

This is for sellers...sorry.

Cheers.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZosoRocks
There are actually features you can use that showa to be different on a smart phone versus a tablet.

Phone allows you to add "your own details", but the tablet locks certain information.

This is for sellers...sorry.

Cheers.

Thanks! I'm interested in selling features too, so good to know
Post 9 IP   flag post
598010 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?