Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionPop Culture

MCU Miles confirmed.4460

COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Miles was alluded to as Prowler's "Nephew" in the Spider-man Homecoming movie. Here we get is actual name. It's an alternate deleted scene most like replaced with the Cpt. America footage

Post 1 IP   flag post
It makes me wonder. They've been so adamant about Tom Holland/Spidey not being in the Venom movie. The Venom movie obstensibly uses ultimate venom's origin (or at least borrows from it). I wonder if we will have Miles vs Eddie
Post 2 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I mean no disrespect, but if it's a deleted scene then it's moot to the eyes of the fandom world. It's not considered canonical.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I mean no disrespect, but if it's a deleted scene then it's moot to the eyes of the fandom world. It's not considered canonical.

lol In all seriousness though, the very fact that the scene was written and shots speak (to me) of their intention of including him in the MCU. He has a canonical nephew that part is 100%. To me, this confirms the direction and intent of that reference
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
It's definitely a very astute observation though
Post 5 IP   flag post
601313 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?