Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Customer Service -- Answering Emails & Phone4449

Collector adamcare private msg quote post Address this user
I have tried numerous times to get a hold of customer service, due to a time sensitive issue. no response! and I am more then understanding about the slow down from the hurricane. but you need to answer calls.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Absolute_Zero private msg quote post Address this user
I called last week and spoke them on my book to pay for it. They are working and taking call. Check your times because there are EST so make sure you are calling during business hours
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Did you try to send a PM to anyone? This is an alternative I've tried a few times & have had help with on some of my orders.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector adamcare private msg quote post Address this user
ofcourse I called during EST, I live in EST! its all good. I paid for two day modern and express press, sadly its been almost 4 weeks!
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR spaulus private msg quote post Address this user
Adamcare,
please email me at spaulus@cbcscomics.com we can set up a time to call and I'll be happy to help.

Please understand that after the events that took place our CS department is swamped. They are working hard to get back to everyone in a timely manner.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Shame, I've heard about this and it can only hurt CBCS current standing. A good customer service was something we all looked forward too and what built a hype for their services over the competition.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Statts private msg quote post Address this user
-
Post 7 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
You do realize a flippin' hurricane passed through, right?
Post 8 IP   flag post
600866 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?