Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
its seem to me the the time lines dont line up, this takes place after Kirk, but yet there all wearing new uniforms like in the new start trek movies, it just seem out of place, the plot was week, ill have to see the rest, but from what i saw didn't make me want to watch the next one.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Watched the first 2 episodes...seems like it has promise. The first were really just setting up the #1 character (Michael for a female name?) for what will follow.
I'll give it a shot. I've never been one to get bent out of shape about continuity etc. just has to be entertaining - which this is so far.
Post 27 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by doog
Watched it, it was just Janeway and Seven of Nine all over again, with female lead number 2 not as stacked and no male leads. No new ground plowed.

Seven of Nine was doubly engaging.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I always thought they should have a character named "One in Seven".
Post 29 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
That's what Chakotay means in English.
Post 30 IP   flag post

He sounds like a vegan who wants real mayonnaise to be vegan friendly. Instant_Subtitles private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by det_tobor
Has anyone seen The Orville, Thursday, on Fox?
It's got one of the S T N G writers on its board. It takes some good stories and throws some humorous moments in when you might not be expecting it. ... It also gives more "realistic" endings than you might care for.

I'm watching it while I can. So far, I enjoy it for the reasons why ST:TNG made me not like Star Trek.
Post 31 IP   flag post
600676 31 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?