Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
I only got 25 or so signed todsy. I'm a slacker! Back at the hotel to relax a bit before the dinner tonight.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar
I only got 25 or so signed todsy. I'm a slacker! Back at the hotel to relax a bit before the dinner tonight.

What hotel did you get? I'm at the days inn across the street
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
@antoniofett Lord Baltimore. About 4 blocks away
Post 28 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Finished getting Sigs around 6pm. Picked up 31 variant covers, UXM 50, Hellblazer 1, Absolute Vertigo 1, and WD Survivor's Guide 1 from my friend Oliver's booth. Great deal from him as always. Back at my hotel now watching Rick and Morty.

Hoping to get the rest of my Sigs and need on my way out of town by 2:30pm tomorrow.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Finished getting Sigs around 6pm. Picked up 31 variant covers, UXM 50, Hellblazer 1, Absolute Vertigo 1, and WD Survivor's Guide 1 from my friend Oliver's booth. Great deal from him as always. Back at my hotel now watching Rick and Morty.

Hoping to get the rest of my Sigs and need on my way out of town by 2:30pm tomorrow.

Where did you find the hellblazer variant?
Post 30 IP   flag post

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@antoniofett The four books I listed were purchased in addition to the 31 variant covers so the Hellblazer 1 was not a variant.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Overall Baltimore was a great con for me as always but it is good to be home. Glad I left around 3:30 instead of trying to get Walt Simonson or Tom King at 4PM, especially since both will be in NYC. Most of my books that went unsigned, aside from theirs were due to artists leaving early before I could get them (LaRouque, Tomasi, etc.).

I also had some books that Neal Adams or Frank Miller could have signed but didn't think those books measured up to the signing fees.

Off to Costa Rica tomorrow. When I get back next week I will have less than 48 hours to get my first batch of books ready for Thursday morning at NYCC.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Just checked into my hotel in Costa Rica. All of those books I bought from CF and others will get delivered the day after I get home.
Post 33 IP   flag post
597912 33 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?