Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS Signature ASPComics Copper AgeComics Modern Age

Ethan Van Sciver cancelled for Baltimore4368

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Who else purchased Mew X-Men 128s and Batman 1 variants for this guy to sign?
Post 1 IP   flag post
CBCS broke up with me over Facebook. CFP_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Not me.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
who??
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion
who??

EVS:
2008 Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - Nominee - Best Penciller/Inker or Penciller/Inker Team: (Green Lantern: Sinestro Corps (DC Comics)

He's done a lot of variant covers, works . Did Flash: Rebirth, Green Lantern Rebirth. He's been working on Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps.

This is one of my favorite covers of his and one of the ones the OP referenced:

Post 4 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 IP   flag post
CBCS broke up with me over Facebook. CFP_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion
who??

EVS:
2008 Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - Nominee - Best Penciller/Inker or Penciller/Inker Team: (Green Lantern: Sinestro Corps (DC Comics)

He's done a lot of variant covers, works . Did Flash: Rebirth, Green Lantern Rebirth. He's been working on Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps.

This is one of my favorite covers of his and one of the ones the OP referenced:

He does nice work.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector VictorCreed private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos Had my New x-men run of his signed a few years back in Toronto. Along with a bunch of Green Lanterns and Forever Evil variants.
Post 7 IP   flag post

One of my favorite Forever Evil variants by him.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Some other cool covers of his.

Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Gerry Conway has also cancelled for Baltimore. Very disappointed as I had several books I was going to have him sign. Ms. Marvel, Astonishing Tales, Fantastic Four, and more. I hope all is well with him.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar
Gerry Conway has also cancelled for Baltimore. Very disappointed as I had several books I was going to have him sign. Ms. Marvel, Astonishing Tales, Fantastic Four, and more. I hope all is well with him.

I had a few books for Gerry as well. Fortunately there is at least one other artist in Baltimore to sign those same books.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Mike Mignola was another cancelation. It seems Baltimore had quite a few.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector OrbitCityComics private msg quote post Address this user
Baltimore is starting to sound like Houston's Space City Con the year it went under.

I never understood how Houston, the 4th largest city, can't pull off a major con.
Post 13 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to go to Baltimore either.

That being said, EVS shows up at a lot of shows. He isn't hard to track down.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
To be fair, their web site lists 13 cancellations. But still lists over 160 other guest (artists/writers) who will be attending. So it's not like the con is falling apart or anything. It just sucks when someone you were excited to see is one of those who cancels.
Post 15 IP   flag post
598088 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?