Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgePop Culture

----MR. OZ----4324

Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
---SPOILER ALERT!!!---

For those of you who haven't read the latest issue of Action Comics, please know this thread is going to shed light on recent events on Supermans current situation! Discretion is advised...

The big reveal at last! Mr. Oz has finally stepped out of the shadows & rocks Superman to his core. Now that we know who was pulling the strings this whole time, how do you feel this will affect not only Superman but the DCU in the months to come?
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
It was a "suprised, not surprised" moment for me. I had a few folks I was thinking would be candidates to be revealed as Oz and he was most certainly on there but not at the top of the list.

I almost feel like this is too easy, perhaps a misdirection. Is there more than one Oz? I am reminded of "I am Spartacus" as well as the Reign of the Supermen when multiple people stepped in to proclaim themselves the real Superman
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Supergirl just got done fighting her father. Now Superman. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

We know the eradicator is currently lost in the PZ, but OZ (jor) is certainly acting a lot like him.

If you havent already, read Supergirl #13. The storyline itself doesnt tie in, but the end does with OZ.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
Not sure how I feel about it yet.

Yeah I'm going to see how this plays out before I pass judgment. I can just see it being its dad but not really dad kind of a thing. A bit overplayed. I would have preferred that it just be Ozmandayus. It would have been obvious but it would have added to the watchmen mystery. Now it feels like a tangent. But like I said. Let's see where this goes.
Post 4 IP   flag post
598060 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?