Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New Comic Wed- Quinn for the Win4315

Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Was looking forward to the Lenticular Action Comics cover (and story) this week and the foil cover for Metal #2...I stopped in 1/2 hr after they opened and found neither....did pick up SG#13 Artgem, but they only had one copy and it had spine dings...

Went to the next shop which was down the road and they had nothing too. So I ordered what I couldn't find through Midtown.

Also picked up Weapon X #8.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector Absolute_Zero private msg quote post Address this user
Noce books all around. Here what i picked up today

Post 27 IP   flag post
And here are my babies i got today

Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute_Zero
Noce books all around. Here what i picked up today

A fellow DC nut I see.
Post 29 IP   flag post
@Themaxx35 Yeah love me some DC. I do get some independent comics but you know they come out when they want to. Marvel is not bad but hate the some many relaunching of the brand.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector NilesPaine private msg quote post Address this user
I almost missed Mister Miracle 2! Easily my favorite read of the year so far. Busy week for most of us I see!!! I picked up Flash too as I like the Negative Flash angle plus new villain so Duh.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector thelastbard private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilesPaine
@VictorCreed
@thelastbard
See I have a similar nasty habit of skipping out all together then picking up books midway through a run. X Men Blue is a fun read but I just picked it up on 10. And now with Marvels renumbering they're crushing at least two of my runs! Hows ASM reading these days?? Any good?

I'm way behind, so not sure!!!! I need to catch up. Been buying, but not reading. Too busy writing recently to read too much. Bad habit of mine, which leads to long boxes full of unread books. Oops! What I end up doing every once in a while is pulling out stacks of 40-50 books and binging. Nice thing, though, is when I feel like sending something to grade, at least the books are regularly untouched. :P
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I almost missed Mister Miracle 2! Easily my favorite read of the year so far. Busy week for most of us I see!!! I picked up Flash too as I like the Negative Flash angle plus new villain so Duh.

I preordered it online. Glad I did. Didn't see a copy at my LCS and I was there at noon.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector NilesPaine private msg quote post Address this user
@Themaxx35
Ye Ill probably tell my shop to just pull it. I forgot to tell them. Covers are great story is and arts great!
Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector thelastbard private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaxx35
Quote:

I pre-ordered it online. Glad I did. Didn't see a copy at my LCS and I was there at noon.

I can't wait to read the series... I pre-ordered both covers from the online comic shop I use (been using them for a decade - no one has been about to TOUCH them for customer service - PM me if you're curious and I'll explain) based on the Previews description, so issue two will be hitting my door shortly. Stellar art, covers, and King is killing it at DC. The print run on this series is tragic, but good for collectors, I suppose! Hopefully, 2nd print of issue 1 this week and then the trade will get more people picking the book up and keep it in print!
Post 35 IP   flag post
Collector VictorCreed private msg quote post Address this user
@NilesPaine New Hellboy book isn't bad. Moving a little slow, but it's just book 1.
Post 36 IP   flag post
600891 36 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?