Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

conditionfreak 5, 10, 25, whatever sale4314

COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Just remember folks. It is a two day sale, and totals will be tallied up after day two. So no payments yet. Unless you are done window shopping.

I'm very flexible. Well, except for that stupid Twister game. Can't do it anymore. Use to be the master.

Tomorrow at 7 PM EST Be there or be square (man, am I hip or what?)
Post 176 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
Your welcome to keep posting books as long as you want. Your sales threads have to be the most popular on the site. thanks again
Post 177 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
@conditionfreak You are a Rock Star!
Post 178 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
I need a NM RAPHAEL.

Doesn't everybody?
Post 179 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
On my pages, slim showed up immediately after my offering and I was confused because others were congratulating KingNampa. But when I refreshed, it clearly shows KingNampa the winner.

Been messing up for while now, but I don't understand it.

00slim, I will find something for you for 5 bucks and offer it to you tomorrow.

I think we blew up the server. Or KingNampa has mastered "the Force"/

Okay 00slim I am offering this to you for $5.00 due to the mix up with the Ultimate Spiderman that KingNampa did his dark magic mind force tricks on.

Let me know if you want it. It is only available to you for this price.

It is a hardback book with a $16.95 cover price and is still in the original shrink wrap, never opened. Sort of like a virgin.

Post 180 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
Quote:
On my pages, slim showed up immediately after my offering and I was confused because others were congratulating KingNampa. But when I refreshed, it clearly shows KingNampa the winner.

Been messing up for while now, but I don't understand it.

00slim, I will find something for you for 5 bucks and offer it to you tomorrow.

O think we blew up the server. Or KingNampa has mastered "the Force"/

Thanks for the fun auction and good prices. You are the master.

Got some My Little Pony or Pokemon Cards for tomorrow's auction?

No, but I do have some Barbie #1's (comics) in polybags. Does that float your boat?
Post 181 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
. . . . Got some My Little Pony or Pokemon Cards for tomorrow's auction?

I've got a case or 2 of pokemon toys (Burger King) from about 15 yrs ago.
Post 182 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy_K
You should do a door number 1,2,3 for those gamblers. Make 2 of the books worthless and the one worth enough to make up the difference.

For tomorrows sales. I am going to put a $20.0 bill in a book at random (gonna let my wife pick which book and she knows practically nothing about values and such). So it might be in a $5.00 book or a $50.00 book. Who the heck knows.

Well, just got done with the wife picking. She decided she did not want to see the books to pick. I had a large stack and she pulled one out of the middle. Funny, but it might be one of only a few there that may not sell (but probably will). If it doesn't, I'll move the 20 into another book after the sale, and let the buyer know. But I don't want to do that, as favoritism will be thought of by some. I have no favorites here. Okay, I just lied. esaravo is my favorite. But I don't even know him yet. Hed might be (God forbid), a..gulp.,,Canadian. Eh! (just kidding folks) Ha Ha
Post 183 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaComicsGuy
Quote:

Ha Ha I think I have some X-Men toys from Hardees or KFC from back then. Along with some McD's Happy Meal toys and a complete Happy Meal train set. All kinds of useless stuff like that.
Post 184 IP   flag post
Funny story. I bought a large collection from a guy many years ago. I leafed through the boxes and boxes and paid him .50 cents each. I wrote about it here recently.

Well, while pulling books for todays sale, I notices about fifty of the bags had two books in them. One on each side of the backer board. I never saw these books, and probably did not pay him for those books.

Imagine owning and possessing books for over twenty years and NEVER even seeing those covers. Nothing outstanding, but the two books in each bag have nothing to do with each other. Different characters and titles.

Life is full of surprises.
Post 185 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ha Ha I think I have some X-Men toys from Hardees or KFC from back then. Along with some McD's Happy Meal toys and a complete Happy Meal train set. All kinds of useless stuff like that.

I thought they were worthless too. My older son asked of they could play with some. I said sure. a few hrs later he and his little brother asked if they could sell some. They researched them and most of them are worth $5-$8 with some going for $35.
Post 186 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I thought they were worthless too. My older son asked of they could play with some. I said sure. a few hrs later he and his little brother asked if they could sell some. They researched them and most of them are worth $5-$8 with some going for $35.

Yea, that's great. Unless you live in the country in the middle of nowhere. Shipping charges make it unreasonable, and I'm sure no one in my town would be interested. Heck, my grandkids didn't even want to play with them. They only play with electronic stuff. I do know the McDonalds train set is probably worth 50 or so to those Happy Meal collectors.

Heck, I even have a stash of Kids Meal bags and boxes from restaurants, that have comic book characters pictured on them. It's a sickness I tell ya.
Post 187 IP   flag post

Post 188 IP   flag post
@conditionfreak

You might want to take a look at some of them. I was surprised at the value of some of the happy meal stuff

http://www.ebay.com/itm/marvel-Kfc-Kids-Meal-Box-1997-spiderman-wolverine-hulk-storm-thing-/292230758572?hash=item440a4f80ac:g:XjkAAOSwBLlU6ol~

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-Batman-McDonalds-Happy-Meal-Bag-/160967348469?hash=item257a66d0f5:g:HusAAOxyOBJRCz35

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-comic-McDonalds-Batman-Returns-happy-meal-bag-from-1992-/192287635108?hash=item2cc53c76a4:g:nO4AAOxyeglTZ9x6

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BATMAN-McDonalds-Happy-Meal-Bag-1991-Catwoman-Penguin-/152284846711?hash=item2374e25a77:m:mxz6HWhbb2xfV7IZxckOqkg
Post 189 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I'll take the Punisher book, @conditionfreak. Appreciate the offer.

I want to join in on the sale tonight as well, but I'm not sure I'll make it. Tentative dinner plans may get in the way.
Post 190 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

I want to join in on the sale tonight as well, but I'm not sure I'll make it. Tentative dinner plans may get in the way.

Where are your priorities @00slim ?
Post 191 IP   flag post
Quote:

Probably run from 7 to 8 EST. Take an hour break for more scanning, and then start up again at 9 PM EST. Hope you can make it.
Post 192 IP   flag post
Quote:
@conditionfreak

You might want to take a look at some of them. I was surprised at the value of some of the happy meal stuff

http://www.ebay.com/itm/marvel-Kfc-Kids-Meal-Box-1997-spiderman-wolverine-hulk-storm-thing-/292230758572?hash=item440a4f80ac:g:XjkAAOSwBLlU6ol~

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-Batman-McDonalds-Happy-Meal-Bag-/160967348469?hash=item257a66d0f5:g:HusAAOxyOBJRCz35

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-comic-McDonalds-Batman-Returns-happy-meal-bag-from-1992-/192287635108?hash=item2cc53c76a4:g:nO4AAOxyeglTZ9x6

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BATMAN-McDonalds-Happy-Meal-Bag-1991-Catwoman-Penguin-/152284846711?hash=item2374e25a77:m:mxz6HWhbb2xfV7IZxckOqkg

$129 for a Kids Meal Box from KFC? That's crazyville. I have mint ones, never even used for food. Ha Ha
Post 193 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaxx35
Quote:

Where are your priorities @00slim ?

I know. Gotta keep the wife happy, though. 😏
Post 194 IP   flag post
Quote:
$129 for a Kids Meal Box from KFC? That's crazyville. I have mint ones, never even used for food. Ha Ha

Agreed. But, if someone wants to pay it, i'll sell.
Post 195 IP   flag post
Yea, but I am confident no one will pay near that for that. Sometimes people just ask for the moon and hope for a small piece of cheese.
Post 196 IP   flag post
Quote:
Yea, but I am confident no one will pay near that for that. Sometimes people just ask for the moon and hope for a small piece of cheese.

I doubt anyone would pay that much but I;d bet you would get enough to make it worth selling. There's a whole collector's market for this stuff.
Post 197 IP   flag post
Thanks much.
Post 198 IP   flag post
Claimed by VaComicsGuy

Are you ready to dumpster dive?

First book is free if you have already bought from me in this sales thread (last night).

I don't know who most of these are. This was a gift to me on the CGC forum in the Gift Exchange program at Christmas a few years ago. I only have the one.

Post 199 IP   flag post
Take it
Post 200 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
is that wein in the bottom right corner?
Post 201 IP   flag post
SOLD to Kclaw97

$5.00

Post 202 IP   flag post
Collector kclaw97 private msg quote post Address this user
I'll take it
Post 203 IP   flag post
$5.00

Rawhide Kid 1, 2 3 and 4. Entire mini-series for one price.

Post 204 IP   flag post
Working slow. My system doesn't work well in the rain. And yes I am inside.
Post 205 IP   flag post
600441 788 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?