Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

conditionfreak 5, 10, 25, whatever sale4314

Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos real or counterfeit - need to be careful 😜
Post 726 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
...but...but...it's where the naked ladies dance!

Who doesn't like dancing naked ladies...?

Well, you know, besides the ladies...and some of the dudes...
Post 727 IP   flag post
Just watch out for those wall holes. They'll poke your eye out.
Post 728 IP   flag post
@DocBrown I see a pattern of evening thinking! Was it post 627 where it started - lol! Anyway don't have to travel to Paris to experience that!
Post 729 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBrown

One day I was walking past a mental institution and they were all chanting "twelve, twelve, twelve". There was a small hole in the wall and I had to bend over to look through it. That is when I got poked in the eye only to hear more chanting "thirteen, thirteen, thirteen". That day I learned to mind my own business.
Post 730 IP   flag post

Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:

One day I was walking past a mental institution and they were all chanting "twelve, twelve, twelve". There was a small hole in the wall and I had to bend over to look through it. That is when I got poked in the eye only to hear more chanting "thirteen, thirteen, thirteen". That day I learned to mind my own business.
LOL, you have earned a thumbs up sir.
Post 731 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Here is the deal folks.

I have re-read this thread three times. Sorting out who got what. I was busy posting scans during the thread, so I did not read things as they were happening. So I have absolutely no thoughts on the so-called "mysterious" posting by Jeremy K.

I sent a PM to Themaxx35 asking him what he wanted to do, and did not receive an answer yet. But I don't need one as I have since read his thoughts and desires in this thread, which he posted after the sale was completed.

1. There is no doubt that Themaxx35 was the first "take it" for the GH #2.

2. The is no doubt that the first "take it" now showing, after Themaxx35, is Jeremy K.

3. There is no doubt that drchaos went above and beyond to purchase that book. Postings and PM's.

4. I only have one of that issue.

So I am going to play Solomon and tear the book into three equal parts and sell each participant one third of the book for $45.00 each.

Ha Ha. No, seriously gentlemen. Here is what I am going to do. It seems to me that Themaxx35 is pe4rfectly willing to stand by his "take it", but would be fine if he doesn't get it.

That leaves us with drchaos and Jeremy K. I feel equally about both of these gentlemen and have no preference of one over another. But I also realize this book could be immediately sold for about twice what I sold it for. So there is a big chunk of change to possibly be had by someone.

I would lie to sell the Green Hornet #2 to Jeremy K (because all I can see is that he posted a "take it" before anyone except Themaxx35.

Then I propose that I sell ASM 135 and ASM 150 to dechaos for a reasonable sum, to even things up. I said I would post those two books and I forgot about it. I also think I read that Spider-Man is crack to him.

So my decision is thus. Jeremy K gets the GH #2 for $140. Themaxx35 and I are good. And I will scan and post the two ASM's in just a few minutes and let drchaos decide if he wants them at my prices.

I hope that is fair to all.

Remember folks. These ain't my only good ones. There will be other sales threads.
Post 732 IP   flag post
I think @conditionfreak is counting comics or cash - he has been typing a loooooong time!
Post 733 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
Quote:
take barbie

Whoa, Comic and Free Gift for $5

got a 4 year old girl with an eye for comics and barbies

Do you think she would like some Ghost Busters, TMNT (Archie series), Archie and his gang, and Disney stuff? Can she read?

Everything besides Archie and his gang (doesn't know about them) she loves. Me and the wife read them to her.
Post 734 IP   flag post
If I am wrong about the "crack" part. Doesn't matter really.
Post 735 IP   flag post
Quote:
If I am wrong about the "crack" part. Doesn't matter really.

If DrChaos passes on the ASM 135 & 150, please consider me to buy.
Post 736 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
I don't envy CF doing the accounting on this (awesome) sale. I was out tonight, so I missed all the excitement for the finale.

But those edited posts really twist things around. It looked like people were winning BEFORE they were even offered! Then I realized ... CF has been editing the original offer-posts to say who won, after the fact.

Probably a good idea, to mark it right away. But damn, it was messing with my head for a bit there.
Post 737 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@conditionfreak Well said, please check your PMs.
Post 738 IP   flag post
That GH2 will not be sold by me. My Grandfather's favorite character was the Green Hornet and he used to buy me the 90s ones and talk about hearing the stories on the radio. It's going to my grandkids one day.
Post 739 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid
I don't envy CF doing the accounting on this (awesome) sale. I was out tonight, so I missed all the excitement for the finale.

But those edited posts really twist things around. It looked like people were winning BEFORE they were even offered! Then I realized ... CF has been editing the original offer-posts to say who won, after the fact.

Probably a good idea, to mark it right away. But damn, it was messing with my head for a bit there.

I made a typo in the PM I sent to CF a few minutes ago and I had to laugh at my frustration when I was unable to edit my PM to make a correction. Not being able to edit PMs is a good thing.
Post 740 IP   flag post
Quote:
That GH2 will not be sold by me. My Grandfather's favorite character was the Green Hornet and he used to buy me the 90s ones and talk about hearing the stories on the radio. It's going to my grandkids one day.

Post 741 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

I would like to thank the academy.
Post 742 IP   flag post
You guys are freakin hilarious.
Post 743 IP   flag post
lol i have a very fond recollection of those days so ya that comic is very cool to me
Post 744 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid

I made a typo in the PM I sent to CF a few minutes ago and I had to laugh at my frustration when I was unable to edit my PM to make a correction. Not being able to edit PMs is a good thing.

Heh. I've done that. In fact, I was at a movie tonight with some friends. At one point one of them said something and I didn't hear it. So I reached for my remote to pause the film ... in a theater. Doh.
Post 745 IP   flag post
@Tedsaid I do that all the time when I watch live TV (NFL etc.) thinking that I can somehow fast forward the commercials. I like having super powers.
Post 746 IP   flag post
Still scanning thos two ASM

It was suggested to me that drchaos and Jeremy K might want to switch. But with Jeremy K's childhood story, I don't think that is even a remote possibility.
Post 747 IP   flag post
Quote:

It was suggested to me that drchaos and Jeremy K might want to switch. But with Jeremy K's childhood story, I don't think that is even a remote possibility.

Edited: I'll Take it!
Post 748 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

HAHAHA

Whats funny?
Post 749 IP   flag post
Before seeing the childhood story I did ask CF to feel him out to see if a switcheroo could be a win, win. Oh well.
Post 750 IP   flag post
Edited: I'll Take it!
Post 751 IP   flag post
Quote:
I would also like to mention the many books I bought will be put into a time capsule and buried under the Statue of Liberty. So that one day future generations of human beings will know what it was like to read stuff that was printed on paper.

Also I will sale some to help a little boy with cancer.

i bet you live a sad lonely life<----- not cool sorry
Post 752 IP   flag post
Quote:
I would also like to mention the many books I bought will be put into a time capsule and buried under the Statue of Liberty. So that one day future generations of human beings will know what it was like to read stuff that was printed on paper.

Also I will sale some to help a little boy with cancer.

Why do you want to give a little boy cancer? I don't understand.
Post 753 IP   flag post
Quote:

i bet you live a sad lonely life

Not if he goes to France...there's this place, you see....
Post 754 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

i bet you live a sad lonely life

Not if he goes the France...there's this place, you see....

Thumbs up for you sir.
Post 755 IP   flag post
600882 788 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?