Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool4299

Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you both. My life is complete now. After two years of trying and four miscarriages, it feels so good to finally have this little guy in my arms.
Post 176 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyRexia
My son was born today. Logan Bryan. It's so good to finally meet him and hold him.

Ok. I GUESS that's cool. 😄

Congratulations, @AndyRexia.

I'm guessing "Logan" is no coincidence?
Post 177 IP   flag post
He sounds like a vegan who wants real mayonnaise to be vegan friendly. Instant_Subtitles private msg quote post Address this user
Got two more items for my collection! The first one was a Street Fighter Zero 3 Double Upper/Vampire Chronicles: The Chaos Tower value pack, which I bought for the former. More on that who want to hear it.

And this one arrived today while I was gone. It is in great shape for a 21 year old magazine, and both comes in its original bag as well as its original bonus items. I plan to have it framed next year.

Also, I am using the images the seller used. Mine is packed away.

Post 178 IP   flag post
He sounds like a vegan who wants real mayonnaise to be vegan friendly. Instant_Subtitles private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcher

Thought this was cool...Heres a pic I Had saved from an auction I was watching (maybe 2 yrs ago)....dont even want to know what this book runs now. It was advised strongly that I buy the book...but I just didn't have the money

Wanna bet that the Loch Ness Monster added the "1" to the bid so nobody knew he was bidding on it?
Post 179 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
My son was born today. Logan Bryan. It's so good to finally meet him and hold him.

Congratulations! That is for sure the coolest thing that will ever happen in your life. Until the next one.
Post 180 IP   flag post

You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
A NM 50 year old giveaway. Christmas right around corner.

Post 181 IP   flag post
@00slim the wife, who is not into comics, picked the name. Who am I to argue? ;-)
Post 182 IP   flag post
@earthshaker01 They say that every February; March if we are lucky. I miss the days when Christmas shopping officially started in July.
Post 183 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 184 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Congratulations. Hope mom is doing well. I hope you all enjoy many happy years together.

After each of my sons were born, I bought them an action figure (Batman and Superman) sealed in the box. Both boys now 10 and 12 kept them in the box and love them. Get some sleep and then grab a comic to commemorate the day.
Post 185 IP   flag post
@AndyRexia
If you get a comic book, I'd go with a first appearance.
Post 186 IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

mm
Post 187 IP   flag post

mm
Post 188 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaComicsGuy
@AndyRexia
If you get a comic book, I'd go with a first appearance.

A couple of months ago I got him a Wolverine blank sketch cover. I got Steven Butler to do the artwork. I then put it in a Comic Skin slab with a custom label just for him. I currently have a Wolverine themed shortbox I'm filling with Wolverine books for him. I'm not going to sink a bunch of money into it just yet until I know if he will even like comics or not. If he does show an interest though it's on!

Post 189 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
Eye-Opener #1 (Charlton)

You always hear that the husband's balls are kept in his wife's purse... I just didn't know they had a purse specially made for them LOL!

I think it's her headlights since she's performing at a Burlesque show.
Post 190 IP   flag post
@AndyRexia
My younger son is into comics. A while back, I was going through my books, looking for stuff I could let him have. He stopped me and said not to bother because it all belongs to him now. He's serious. The last con we went to, I spent about $500. He came home with lots of new stuff. I came home with a ketchup stain on my shirt.
Post 191 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@AndyRexia
My younger son is into comics. A while back, I was going through my books, looking for stuff I could let him have. He stopped me and said not to bother because it all belongs to him now. He's serious. The last con we went to, I spent about $500. He came home with lots of new stuff. I came home with a ketchup stain on my shirt.

LOL, looks like your son already understands the rules of succession.
Post 192 IP   flag post
What if the founders were rock stars?

Post 193 IP   flag post
Quote:
@AndyRexia

That's hilarious 😂
Post 194 IP   flag post
Here's my daughter defying gravity. Dancing is her passion, not comic books.

Post 195 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 196 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 197 IP   flag post
I took this during one of my visits to the shrine in Asakusa. It was August or September, 2016, and I did not realize the cloud looked like an 'A' until I started deleting any photos I did not like.

Post 198 IP   flag post
I think I took it during one of my last trips to the shopping portion of the Tokyo Sky Tree. It was taken on September, 2016, and did not notice the photobomb part until I started to delete any photos I did not like.

Post 199 IP   flag post
And I love this one. It was taken on May of this year, while I was residing in Ikebukuro. They started to show commercials for one of the Monogatari series, and decided to take a chance and see if I could get a good photo. This was the only one that did turn out good.

Post 200 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder

I used to have one of these.
Post 201 IP   flag post

Post 202 IP   flag post

mm
Post 203 IP   flag post

mm
Post 204 IP   flag post

mm
Post 205 IP   flag post
600915 999 30