Just show something cool4299

Collector farseer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZosoRocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Spawn

I watched that the other night( Jesus Christ Superstar). Alice Cooper still has it. Overall is was pretty entertaining.

I watched it.....just for his appearance.....LOL

Damn that guy can still rock.

If you have never seen one of his shows.....you should. Rock Theater/Opera at its finest.

I have to admit.....Alice Cooper - October 31, 1986 - Detroit, MI - Joe Louis Arena.....well.....

That alone should tell you a tale in itself.

With my two younger brothers, on leave from the US Navy...and a Big Gulp in hand (actually Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill) I passed through the doors to arrive on the General Admission floor.....to rock with Alice.

Top five concert!

Cheers.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/alice-cooper/1986/joe-louis-arena-detroit-mi-23c598c3.html

Completely agree about seeing him live. I've seen him a few times, the most recent being last year on labour day weekend. We had pretty good seats.

Post 626 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
I'm a fan of Simon Bisley. Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by farseer

Post 627 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
I'm a fan of Simon Bisley. Nice!

I'm selling a LOT of my stuff to make ends meet.....if you want I'll put up a signed set of Death Dealer/DDII by Biz....high grade - probably 9.6......I'll even add in a signed card.

Would that be worthwhile?

I have #1 pegged already for CBCS VSP grading in the future. So it is a nice book.

Just don't know the interest it would garner.

Here is one that "sold" for $40.00....
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F361725783169

Difference with mine....signed on the inside by Bisley and Danzig.

Very limited signing together at that year's SDCC. I don't think they ever signed together since.....hmmmm...good trivia question I'd guess.

Anyhow.....

Everyone I saw at the booth....cleary were either comic book fans or punk rockers trying to get a glimpse of Danzig or hear some Black Flag comment.

Quite the scene it was back in the 90s.

Cheers.

I'll pull out the book and give you a glimpse.
Post 628 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 629 IP   flag post
For OG....the "card" is actually a 4"x5" limited sticker Verotik was handing out during the signing.

Interested in your opinion if i should list or not.

Post 630 IP   flag post

Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZosoRocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Spawn

I watched that the other night( Jesus Christ Superstar). Alice Cooper still has it. Overall is was pretty entertaining.

I watched it.....just for his appearance.....LOL

Damn that guy can still rock.

If you have never seen one of his shows.....you should. Rock Theater/Opera at its finest.

I have to admit.....Alice Cooper - October 31, 1986 - Detroit, MI - Joe Louis Arena.....well.....

That alone should tell you a tale in itself.

With my two younger brothers, on leave from the US Navy...and a Big Gulp in hand (actually Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill) I passed through the doors to arrive on the General Admission floor.....to rock with Alice.

Top five concert!

Cheers.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/alice-cooper/1986/joe-louis-arena-detroit-mi-23c598c3.html

I've seen Alice twice. Both were spectacular concerts. One thing for sure is this guy is going to go all out on any tour he puts on. Only the top musicians and stage sets. It's a rock concert and magic show all wrapped up in one. My favourite was the ballroom type concert at our local convention center. We were right there as an audience standing right at the stage (no seats). Very rare. You could almost reach out and touch them. Music was top of the line and it made the magic tricks even more amazing. I mean you were standing right there. How did he do it? My favourite was the mannequin dance. He came out dancing with a plastic mannequin hard rock song. Then he grossly "made out" with her. Next he softened to a ballad (only woman bleed) and gently placed her on the floor with the barest of white smoke. Next the mannequin magically "came to life" they did a real dance and then hustled off the floor.fun and amazing.
Post 631 IP   flag post
The magic Alice incorporates into his shows was spectacular.

I saw him - hang himself, create a giant robot from pieces all over the stage, stabbing the nurse and mannequin routine, and one other very cool stunt.....oh yeah....head getting chopped off.

He is a CLASS A act....never have let me down.

Cheers!
Post 632 IP   flag post
.....Alice Cooper coolness up for sale!!.....

Synchronicity? Coincidence? Or just weird?

You decide.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F302707983203
Post 633 IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
While posting an image of SPACE FAMILY ROBINSON LOST IN SPACE #15
for Nostomania I ran across this CHEERIOS ad with ROCKY and BULLWINKLE...I had never seen this before.

CC

mm
Post 634 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
I used to have a plate/bowl/cup set of Bullwinkle and The Cheerios Kid. I had hoped my mom held onto them, but she apparently did not
Post 635 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I have a plate bowl cup set of black hole...i know we still have them becaue my son wad using them just a few years ago
Post 636 IP   flag post
Collector thelastbard private msg quote post Address this user
@ZosoRocks Was that back at SDCC '95? WOW... Yeah, it could have been Danzig or Misfits fans. They seem to come out of the woodwork whenever he pops up, and some of them are kind of "interesting". I'm all for fans of punk, goth, whatever, but his fans can get pretty intense. :P
Post 637 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastbard
@ZosoRocks Was that back at SDCC '95? WOW... Yeah, it could have been Danzig or Misfits fans. They seem to come out of the woodwork whenever he pops up, and some of them are kind of "interesting". I'm all for fans of punk, goth, whatever, but his fans can get pretty intense. :P

Sometime in the mid-90s...yeah sure...let's go with something like that... *smiles*......some of those years are just blurs now ....LOL
Post 638 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

The bagged collectibles are signed by many people: Todd McFarlane, Len Wein, Herb Trimpe, George Perez, and so on. It was not fun carrying some of those across states.
Post 639 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Stumbled across this low budget show called “Relic Hunter” that was essentially a poor man’s Tomb Raider series.

It’s so silly, but I can’t stop watching.

It was filmed in Canada & starred Tia Carrere, running for three seasons from 1999-2002.

Here are the opening credits:

https://youtu.be/gq4JVKJcG8E

No clue what the budget was, but probably something like that of “Walker, Texas Ranger”.

I ended up getting my wife hooked on this show. When I found a hat from the production on e-bay, I had to grab it.

Post 640 IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
The aliens are among us:

Post 641 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
For @Gaard
8-legged ants crawling all over Elizabeth Olsen

Post 642 IP   flag post
Collector Dshel61 private msg quote post Address this user

Found this in my change the other day. Don't see these too often.
Post 643 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
These are disturbing yet hilarious:

Charlie the Unicorn 1-4

Llamas With Hats 1-12

Post 644 IP   flag post
Collector rejaak private msg quote post Address this user
3d printed and lovingly painted.

Post 645 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user

Post 646 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
A beat up folding tv table that I decided to repaint these last few days. I think it's cool, but opinions may vary. LOL!!!

Post 647 IP   flag post
Collector rejaak private msg quote post Address this user

Post 648 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Crime SuspenStories #15 (EC, 1953) CGC FN/VF 7.0 Cream to off-white pages. CGC notes: "'Ray Bradbury' written on 5th page
Post 649 IP   flag post
A Bradbury sig?!

Jealous, bro.
Post 650 IP   flag post
I am not sure, but was this label before they introduced the "Qualified" rating?

It seems that if it is, there is no way of knowing if the signature is authentic or not.

Just saying what others may not have the nerve too.

If that book was mine, I'd probably break it open, and see if it is authentic through self comparison on the web. If so, then I would move it to CBCS for their VSP service.

That will be your best move.....IMO....for the best investment.....and turnover, if that is something you do.

Very good luck I extend go you!!

:o)

Tim
Post 651 IP   flag post
The best part about a re-grade with CBCS would be the distinct possibility that it would grade out higher once the sig is authenticated. Especially with the added help of a press.
Post 652 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 653 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Mike Judge signature...

Post 654 IP   flag post
Collector unataper private msg quote post Address this user

I bought this back in the mid-80’s for $425, overpaid for sure. Just got it back from CBCS on Tuesday. This is my first graded book, getting excited to start pulling more books out of storage!!
Post 655 IP   flag post
597887 999 30