Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS broke up with me over Facebook. CFP_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
As we are all aware of the definition of crazy, it might be a good idea to stop regurgitating the same message in different threads. Holding our breath, jumping up and down and making veiled threats will not result in CBCS formulating an answer.

A lot of good threads have been locked by the same discussion about answers or lack of them. Let's keep the train on the rails please.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Agreed. 👍🏼
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector NilesPaine private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFP_Comics
As we are all aware of the definition of crazy, it might be a good idea to stop regurgitating the same message in different threads. Holding our breath, jumping up and down and making veiled threats will not result in CBCS formulating an answer.

A lot of good threads have been locked by the same discussion about answers or lack of them Let's keep the train on the rails please.

Well said! Every thread in the past two weeks has lead to we know where.One of mine got locked and for no fault of mine. Started a relaxed one about ambitious comic runs today to start the week off fresh!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector infinityG private msg quote post Address this user
one of the reasons ive been off the boards as of late...

I mean come on... they're currently in the midst of a natural disaster and recovery.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector jrs private msg quote post Address this user
Agree 100%.
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 IP   flag post
He sounds like a vegan who wants real mayonnaise to be vegan friendly. Instant_Subtitles private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foghorn_Sam

The fact that I agree with this does not offend me so much, I find the honesty of this meme to not be offensive!!! And that does not offend me even the slightest bit!!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
He sounds like a vegan who wants real mayonnaise to be vegan friendly. Instant_Subtitles private msg quote post Address this user
Ad @CFP_Comics? I know that I might not have made anything better, or come off as any less of a jerk, with my repetitive posts... But... What you say is spot-on. And is why I think that we should look into helping them fight off those who are taking advantage of the issues, and helping those who are not. Because maybe then we will have something productive to do while they recover, regroup, and have time to find a definite solution.

Then again... I also recently thought buying Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition would make it easier for me to beat Ryu when it comes to Sakura's story mode. On easy. I was wrong. So... Frasier.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

A lot of good threads have been locked by the same discussion about answers or lack of them Let's keep the train on the rails please.

Doesn't repeating the same post over and over again cause moderation action of some form or another?

Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Symbiote private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:

Doesn't repeating the same post over and over again cause moderation action of some form or another?

Yes. You already learned that the hard way.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbiote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:

Yes. You already learned that the hard way.

We went through this dance before. I believe you and I got vacations. I asked you in that thread not to interact with me again. Per Jesse O's communication I'm supposed to ask you not to communicate with me again and hit the report button if you do. Please do not communicate with me again.
Post 11 IP   flag post
CBCS broke up with me over Facebook. CFP_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Guys, please stop.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Symbiote private msg quote post Address this user
Ridiculous to have to do this, however I will preempt this post with a disclaimer.

Disclaimer: This post is for the entire forum and not intended to address any single person or entity in particular.

The primary purpose of an online forum is to ask and respond to questions. As a member of this forum, I am entitled to answer such questions. Hence, I refuse to allow anyone to dictate as to when I am allowed to ask or answer a question.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector jrs private msg quote post Address this user
This is getting really old. Can't everyone just play nice? It seems like people are trying to get banned.
Post 14 IP   flag post
601325 14 14
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.