Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkCBCS Signature ASPComics Modern AgeSignaturesSigning Opportunities

JOCK SIGNING!!!4293

Collector MostlyMarvel240 private msg quote post Address this user
JOCK SIGNING!!!

I'll be having a private signing with Jock in November! These are some pics from the signing we had with him last year. He's doing the same remarks this year but his only rule is NO REMARKS ON BLANKS
I can also add Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo for $20 each at NYCC if anybody is interested in that as well. Those books would be due by Sept. 29th

Jock signing prices:
$20 per sig
$45 per remark

Payment and books are due Monday Oct. 30th

Post 1 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
PM sent
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
Is JOCK going to NYCC? Thought SDCC was his only North American appearance this year
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@MostlyMarvel240 What do you mean as " a remark "? Is that the same as personalizing it? Not sure.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips Remark is usually a small head sketch
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Hanginglimbs private msg quote post Address this user
Might get in on this action
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
@BrianGreensnips Remark is usually a small head sketch
Thanks. His art is so cool.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
@MostlyMarvel240 What do you mean as " a remark "? Is that the same as personalizing it? Not sure.
The first pic with the Batman drawing in the upper left corner is an example of the Batman remarks he did for us last year.
Post 8 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
@MostlyMarvel240 Is JOCK going to NYCC? Heard he wasn't
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine
@MostlyMarvel240 Is JOCK going to NYCC? Heard he wasn't

No, he'll be at Mondocon in Austin.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
@MostlyMarvel240, I sent a PM, but no response. Are you an authorized witness, and are you sending books in to CBCS (or another 3rd party grader)? I have a 'Tec 880 I'm thinking of slabbing, but a signature at $20 may be sweet. Please PM me or respond here. Thanks.

Actually, a red label might look pretty badass with 880 too.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Yes, I'm an authorized witness for CBCS and I can submit them for grading as well. If you're interested, I'm also going to NYCC and could get the book signed by Scott Snyder for $25.
Post 12 IP   flag post
@MostlyMarvel240 Are there still spots open for the November signing? Do you have a website/Facebook page or something that you run with more information about your services?

Thanks.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
@MostlyMarvel240 Are there still spots open for the November signing? Do you have a website/Facebook page or something that you run with more information about your services?

Thanks.

Yes, there ate still open spots available for the Jock signing. I do have a Facebook group: Black Star Comics-Comic Con Services. I post all the conventions that I'm attending as well as private signings and also offer Comic Con exclusives and variance to all the members.
Post 14 IP   flag post
@MostlyMarvel240 PM sent.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
My mom puts my initials in my underwear...is that the same thing as a jock signing...?
Post 16 IP   flag post
596799 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?