Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
SignaturesSigning Opportunities

Rick and Morty #14133

Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofredrico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
A CBCS 9.8 First Print just broke the highest CGC sale and sold for $557 yesterday.

?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ADULT-SWIM-RICK-MORTY-COMIC-1-1st-print-regular-A-cover-CGC-9-8-new-slab-/192270334739?hash=item2cc4347b13:g:FIgAAOSwGzxZiNwg

well would you look at that (0_o)
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
The fact that McDonald's made jugs of 20 year old mc nugget sauce based ONLY on the show should tell you this series is hot hot HOT!!

Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloGraham
The fact that McDonald's made jugs of 20 year old mc nugget sauce based ONLY on the show should tell you this series is hot hot HOT!!

5 words come to mind with all the hype and gotta have it...

The Ren and Stimpy Show
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:

The Ren and Stimpy Show

The Ren and Stimpy show still has a HUGE cult following, remember the revival they did a few years ago? Ever been to a con that Bob Camp is attending? His booth always has a line at it. People are still fans.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Ren and Stimpy Show

The Ren and Stimpy show still has a HUGE cult following, remember the revival they did a few years ago? Ever been to a con that Bob Camp is attending? His booth always has a line at it. People are still fans.

Sure, and that Ren and Stimpy #1 comic that everyone had to have for a very short period of time in the early 1990's now sells for how much?
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
Exactly! Even at the price I paid (at it was relatively low), I know I paid to much. @Towmater

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Ren-And-Stimpy-Show-1/152651681048?_trkparms=aid%3D888007%26algo%3DDISC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D45729%26meid%3D40b0f64855c34de7a3ea11cb34d3ae42%26pid%3D100009%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26sd%3D152666285380&_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982
Post 31 IP   flag post
Like every cartoon comedy show, the humor will get redundant and fizzle. How does the Simpsons continue? It is like SNL, an ok restaurant in a great location.
Post 32 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
None of those previous shows has the combination of awesomesauce that Rick and Morty has put together. It's on a whole nother level.
Post 33 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
None of those previous shows has the combination of awesomesauce that Rick and Morty has put together. It's on a whole nother level.

I don't know I used to think Fish Police was pretty cool.

Post 34 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Ren and Stimpy Show

Sure, and that Ren and Stimpy #1 comic that everyone had to have for a very short period of time in the early 1990's now sells for how much?

Post 35 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
RAM most likely will not hold its value well long term. Does that make the man overpaying for one a fool? Nope.

There are newsstand books in my collection I've paid %1,500 more than their direct counterpart; some scoff. I dont care. Im enjoying the books!

Happy collecting 🍺
Post 36 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
RAM most likely will not hold its value well long term.

I disagree. #TrustDarth
Post 37 IP   flag post
Quote:
RAM most likely will not hold its value well long term....

Yep, and

Post 38 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
RAM most likely will not hold its value well long term.

...which is probably exactly why the books will soar in value
Post 39 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
RAM most likely will not hold its value well long term....

Yep, and

Numbers don't lie. Forum trolls who throw shade on other people's prospects do though....

Post 40 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@KiloGraham How did you get that report off of CBR? Is it a separate app? I'm not finding anything like that there.
Post 41 IP   flag post
clickable text

HEre ya go, boys!
Rick and Morty #1 Justin Roiland Variant Cover
Post 42 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by neyko
clickable text

HEre ya go, boys!
Rick and Morty #1 Justin Roiland Variant Cover

The things I would do for one of these...

Would immediately send to Trinity for witnessed sig and CBCS yellow label.
Post 43 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 44 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@KiloGraham How did you get that report off of CBR? Is it a separate app? I'm not finding anything like that there.

If you click the little graph icon next to the current value it brings it up. I just use the mobile site on iPhone.

If you click the eye in the chart it brings this one up.
Post 45 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O

If you click the little graph icon next to the current value it brings it up. I just use the mobile site on iPhone.

If you click the eye in the chart it brings this one up.

Ok - thanks. I'll have to try the app on my phone. I can get to the estimated values per grade screen, but nothing from there. I can go to the "On the move" report, but that just lists the current movers, you can't search by individual comic that way. Like I said, I'll give it a try on my mobile later. Thanks again.
Post 46 IP   flag post
596784 46 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?