Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedMemorabiliaPop CultureSignatures

Gene Simmons Sigs4123

Collector thelastbard private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone have any graded (witnessed or verified) Gene Simmons sigs on Kiss-related books or "other"? Any fans out there on the boards?
Post 1 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@thelastbard I've been a fan for decades but I don't have any comics signed by Gene or any of the other band members. Of course, based on his track record, I doubt he ever signs unless there's money to be made by him. But that just makes him like most people these days.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
I'm on it. should have for you by tomorrow.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
They are out there...
https://www.dynamite.com/htmlfiles/viewProduct.html?PRO=C725130258410
Post 4 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=1591117
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
I guess my services are no longer needed. Nuff said.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector cseale0223 private msg quote post Address this user
I have the KISS #1 that they released a couple of months ago with Gene and Paul's autograph. Need to have it sent in.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Ny85 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
@thelastbard I've been a fan for decades but I don't have any comics signed by Gene or any of the other band members. Of course, based on his track record, I doubt he ever signs unless there's money to be made by him. But that just makes him like most people these days.

He's going to be at Rhode Island comic con
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Sirtoddington private msg quote post Address this user
I wouldn't waste a penny on greedy Gene Simmons.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Kanaloa private msg quote post Address this user
Gene signs everything.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector cseale0223 private msg quote post Address this user
@Ny85 he is at Chicago as well
Post 11 IP   flag post
I have a couple of copies of something from from five years ago (non-Kiss), but didn't realize he had the book on DynamicForces or Midtown. The copies I have aren't really worth grading, since they've been through thousands of miles of travel. He signed them and I took them to London to get signed by an artist and back home in the US.

Looks like it's not tooooo hard to get, just nothing on eBay. I'm surprised!!! I was fully expecting to find copies of Kiss #1 from the 70's on eBay graded or something, you know? That would be awesome... printed in blood, signed in ink.

He's actually a cool guy, you just need to catch him "off the clock."

Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastbard
Does anyone have any graded (witnessed or verified) Gene Simmons sigs on Kiss-related books or "other"? Any fans out there on the boards?

I have his signature and the three other original members on a drum head. Also, I have his signature on the last book he wrote. He did a book signing and the store in AZ had a signing. They sold pre-ordered copies online and advertised the heck out of it. That's where I got my Billy Idol signed book too.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector 1243782365 private msg quote post Address this user
This is the only signed Gene Simmons book I would want.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/incarnate-the-nick-simmons-plagiarism-scandal
Post 14 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I had Gene Simmons sign my Howard The Duck book through @TrinityComics and it will get a cbcs yell9w label. He's not cheap. Gene, I mean.
Post 15 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
The only book I have in mind is the original sketch cover. It would be frustrating to give Gene slightly more than the artist that drew him for me.
Post 16 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Here it is! Howard the Duck #12 Newsstand Edition. 1st Kiss in comics imo
Post 17 IP   flag post
He's got a new book coming out. I wonder if he'll be doing any signings at book stores like he did for his last one?
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
I was a waiter in 1999 in Hollywood, and Gene came in. He signed his credit card receipt, and I kept it.

Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

Here it is! Howard the Duck #12 Newsstand Edition. 1st Kiss in comics imo

That's awesome!! Yeah, that is the first official Kiss in comics.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
He's got a new book coming out. I wonder if he'll be doing any signings at book stores like he did for his last one?

Dominatrix: Hellbent in Heels, yeah... Trying to figure out what he can do.

Post 21 IP   flag post
@thelastbard I was referring to the hardback book he has coming out in November. He did a book tour when his last book was published and signed copies.

Post 22 IP   flag post
Looked up prices for the Gene Simmons Vault collection.
Hes in toronto this week promoting it.
$2,000 is the cheapest option. Gene is crazy and needs to be stopped.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Although Genes instagram has a post saying his Gene Simmons band is performing with Ace in a few months - so Paul could be the reason the band was replaced with losers pretending to be the former members which would mean both Paul and Gene need to be stopped.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user
@thelastbard I have a bunch of KISS related signed books, non-comics...Longtime KISS fan..probably saw them 14 times in 30+ years..Ill try to post shortly some Gene's..
Post 25 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnylray
@thelastbard I have a bunch of KISS related signed books, non-comics...Longtime KISS fan..probably saw them 14 times in 30+ years..Ill try to post shortly some Gene's..

14, that's awesome!
Post 26 IP   flag post
597875 26 26
This topic is archived. Start new topic?