Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASPMovies TelevisionPop CultureSignatures

Debating which book to get signed3997

Collector Ny85 private msg quote post Address this user
So Karen Gillan will be attending NYCC this year what should I get signed a Doctor who book or first appearance of nebula
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector nikki666666 private msg quote post Address this user
How big is Dr Who over there in the US?

I'd say Nebula..

there has been a lots of talk about Dr who in the UK of recent as the new doctor will be a woman - Jodie Whittaker

I think if Your were getting a Dr (not surgeon type) to sign, id say go with a Dr Who book but its not so i vote Nebula. Especially with infinity Wars not far off
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Ny85 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki666666
How big is Dr Who over there in the US?

I'd say Nebula..

there has been a lots of talk about Dr who in the UK of recent as the new doctor will be a woman - Jodie Whittaker

I think if Your were getting a Dr (not surgeon type) to sign, id say go with a Dr Who book but its not so i vote Nebula. Especially with infinity Wars not far off

Doctor who is pretty big here in US,and she did play one of his companions,then again it all depends how she's charging I might get both, but yeh I also think nebula first app is the better choice
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector awfulcoffel private msg quote post Address this user
i would take both and pay for both...but amy was the best
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
would be a good question for our resident dr who expert.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
I would say both but I am a glutton for punishment.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Why no pictures?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector 1nOnly private msg quote post Address this user
Debating what book to have signed:

Dominic Cooper (Plays Jesse on AMC show)is going to be at RCCC next month. I'm thinking about getting his signature on one of my Preacher books. I have issue #1 and issue #13. What book do you guys think would be better?

IMO
Option A. #1 would be cool because the preacher is on the cover however it is a more valuable book so a bit hesitant. Not to mention it is a very dark cover so unsure what the signature would look like.

Option B. #13 cool cover with a lot of white that I think the sig would look great on. However Jesse isn't on the cover.

Option C. Get a different book.

Thoughts?
Post 8 IP   flag post
@1nOnly Personally I'd have him sign the #1 reprint with the TV show characters on the cover.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector 1nOnly private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego Ya, I thought about that too. It seems to be the only one I can find online that others have had him sign.
Post 10 IP   flag post
600488 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?