Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLINE_209
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips

Working here from my photos in documents on my phone.
very nice book
Thanks. Are you still having problems? I have to reduce the file size by cropping down my photos.
Post 54 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Nope no problems here still uploading fine

Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLINE_209
Quote:

Working here from my photos in documents on my phone.
very nice book
Thanks. Are you still having problems? I have to reduce the file size by cropping down my photos.
so far good as long as i don't edit them they seem to upload fine
Post 56 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
I have not been able to post a pic on this site for several days. Works on other sites though.

I thought there was something wrong with my equipment, but now I'm thinking it is with this site.

(part of that is going to make another thread)
Post 57 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Testing edited/filtered pic of my current traffic lol, using an iphone 6SE, live photo on default settings, file size 1.941MB

Looks like my situation is ok. Aside from the damn aside from the damn traffic that is traffic that is
Post 58 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
I have not been able to post a pic on this site for several days. Works on other sites though.

I thought there was something wrong with my equipment, but now I'm thinking it is with this site.

(part of that is going to make another thread)

Spent the last half hour posting pics on other web sites and no problem with them. But can't post here, pictures I have posted here before. The site must have changed what dpi or whatever, they will allow.

Now I have to figure out how to lower my settings, and to what.
Post 59 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
Testing edited/filtered pic of my current traffic lol, using an iphone 6SE, live photo on default settings, file size 1.941MB

Looks like my situation is ok. Aside from the damn aside from the damn traffic that is traffic that is
that is weird cause if i edit a pic in any way it wont upload
Post 60 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
There is definitely something going on with the site.
Post 61 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01
Ok so I think I got something figured out. I took a picture I have posted before. I altered it via my Androids built in photo studio within my gallery. I changed brightness a little. Now that same picture won't post, but the original will.
So maybe something if it is a picture that is changed and saved with in thst is all of the sudden non-compatible with the forum software at this time. I just don't know, but I tried it with two pictures I can post in their original state.

Maybe your software is saving it as webp instead of as a jpg.

"WebP is an image format employing both lossy and lossless compression. It is currently developed by Google, based on technology acquired with the purchase of On2 Technologies. As a derivative of the VP8 video format, it is a sister project to the WebM multimedia container format. WebP-related software is released under a BSD license."
Post 62 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
My new cell phone on default settings takes 4MB pics which are too big to upload. Editing the pics to make them smaller means they will not upload.

Any suggestions for how I can make my camera take smaller pics so no editing is necessary?
Post 63 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
My new cell phone on default settings takes 4MB pics which are too big to upload. Editing the pics to make them smaller means they will not upload.

Any suggestions for how I can make my camera take smaller pics so no editing is necessary?
google on your phone how to adjust the image size when taking pics should help
Post 64 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 65 IP   flag post
Collector rtdcomics private msg quote post Address this user
ive always had issues with photo sizes and cropping but this is something completely different.
Post 66 IP   flag post

Post 67 IP   flag post

Post 68 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Latest word from CBCS tech guru is that the glitch is fixed.
Post 69 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
I'ma put more Cheetos in the server tomorrow.
Post 70 IP   flag post
Nope. Not working
Post 71 IP   flag post
Still working

Post 72 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JWKyle private msg quote post Address this user
OK something is still wonky. It will let me upload the images in a post but I can't upload them directly to my profile but if I check the add to profile when I get ready to post it it will add then to my profile

Post 73 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user

Still good here.
Post 74 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone who has a problem, do you have a space in the picture title? If you do, please try without it.
Post 75 IP   flag post

That worked. Sounded stupid when you said it. But it worked.
Post 76 IP   flag post
i found if you have trouble just rename the image then it will upload

Post 77 IP   flag post
Okay. I have tried this one several times over the last couple of days. It worked this time, after I deleted all spacing in the title.

Post 78 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JWKyle private msg quote post Address this user
Nospacethingworkslikeachamp
Post 79 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

OMFG I took out the spaces and now everything works.
Post 80 IP   flag post
597876 101 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?