Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
The problem isn't a lack of 9.7, imo, but that there are the Jackwagons who pay $8K for a $4K book. The current price spread on some books between 9.6 and 9.8 is just silly. But getting silly people to stop doing silly things is about impossible. So we probably will end up with a 9.7 one day.
Post 101 IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
The problem isn't a lack of 9.7, imo, but that there are the Jackwagons who pay $8K for a $4K book. The current price spread on some books between 9.6 and 9.8 is just silly. But getting silly people to stop doing silly things is about impossible. So we probably will end up with a 9.7 one day.

There are a lot of people who would love that. People who believe their opinion that their 9.6 is truly a 9.8 I hope it never happens, that's all we need is to make it even more complicated for new people getting into the hobby.
Post 102 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user
9.6 IS the in between grade between 9.4 and 9.8!
Post 103 IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foghorn_Sam
9.6 IS the in between grade between 9.4 and 9.8!

What about 9.5.3?
Post 104 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
September 5th, 1903?

That's an easy one. Dracula's daughter was born. Gloria Anna Holden.
Post 105 IP   flag post

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
September 5th, 1903?

I thought Lilith was Dracula's daughter:

Post 106 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
It just happens. It's not common, but it happens. CGC has several such threads including a JIM 83 that flip flopped between purple and blue three times. All three times graded by CGC.

I've personally seen two CGC blue labels go purple on resubmission over the years. CGC blue before, CGC purple afterwards.

So,if one breaks it down in simple terms, are you saying, "Shiz happens brah"?
Post 107 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Patent Pending.
Post 108 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Shiz

You kiss your mother with that mouth?! lol
Post 109 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
September 5th, 1903?

I thought Lilith was Dracula's daughter:

Nope. That's a comic book. It ain't the real stuff.

Lilith was the first female, made for Adam. But she didn't work out for him. He ditched her and then he received Eve.

Which also didn't work out for him, oddly enough. Maybe he was the problem.
Post 110 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JWKyle private msg quote post Address this user
I don't get on face book like at all has anything happened with this situation yet.
Post 111 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Well this is a good demonstration of why thread titles are important. 5 pages in and there's no hint of what the original topic was.
Post 112 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Well this is a good demonstration of why thread titles are important. 5 pages in and there's no hint of what the original topic was.

Yeah, I had to go back to page 1 and the image in the first post immediately rekindled the memory cells. Also, I've been across the street several times since this thread and have found nothing concerning this matter. I find that very odd. Am I missing it somewhere?
Post 113 IP   flag post
600748 113 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?