Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS Signature VSPSignaturesSigning Opportunities

Accepting submissions San Francisco Con 9/13895

Collector spidermanbeyond private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, I will be accepting books for witnessing at San Francisco Comic Con 9/1 to 9/3/2017:
https://sanfrancomiccon.com/

Great list of guests. $10 witnessing fee for Comic Creators/$25 for celebrities.

Thank you.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector cbj102 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

Could I get a little clarification on this service? Been collecting for many, many years and only recently got into "Slabbing" (Just sent my 1st shipment to CBCS yesterday)and I would like to know how this work b/c to me the best slabbed comics are the ones with "meaningful" (Sorry Mr. Lee but you just sign anything) sigs.

So I send you the comics I want signed you witness them then you take them over to CBCS or send them back to me and I send them?

Also anything else I need to know?

Thanks
Post 2 IP   flag post
Yes, correct I would witness the signature and drop the book off to CBCS. They just happen to be at this con, otherwise I would mail to them. You would be responsible for artist fee, usually $10 and more. Celebrities $40 to $100. Also the witnessing fees and slab fee. So, can get expensive.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Hanginglimbs private msg quote post Address this user
I'm interested in a few Clayton Crain sigs. Can you PM me your shipping info and any other procedural stuff?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Just send you a PM with all my info. Thank you.
Post 5 IP   flag post
596782 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?