Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Sketch CoversCBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSP

Trinity Comics, CFP, and CBCS!3794

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@Wolverine Last I knew they do not honor CBCS yellow. If you get a CGC Kirkman first, you could then have CBCS honor it and get Moore.
You could also cut out the middle man and have CBCS verify the Kirkman signature instead of Witnessing it.
Post 26 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
@Wolverine Last I knew they do not honor CBCS yellow. If you get a CGC Kirkman first, you could then have CBCS honor it and get Moore.
You could also cut out the middle man and have CBCS verify the Kirkman signature instead of Witnessing it.

That's true. But what happens if it's CBCS witnessed for Moore but unwitnessed for Kirkman? Red and yellow label? That'd be cool
Post 27 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@Wolverine If forget if it would be red or yellow but they have done mixed signings before so they could tell you which one you would get.
Post 28 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@Wolverine Red. If there is at least one signature that is verified but not witnessed the color is always red. The label will however note which signatures were previously witnessed.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Sirtoddington private msg quote post Address this user
get Kirckman.... get it back from CGC.... send it off to Trinity & have them crack it get it signed by the others & get a yellow label.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFP_Comics
Matt is the man. If I ever get back into signatures, he would be my go to guy.

Stupid question...does Trinity set it up such that your order is shipped directly to you after grading by cbcs? And if so, is the invoice in your name such that you can check on the status as opposed to going through Trinity?
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector BradT private msg quote post Address this user
You can have Matt submit under your account or his.
Post 32 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user

Post 33 IP   flag post
They will ship from CBCS straight to you.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradT
You can have Matt submit under your account or his.

If you're a non-member to cbcs, what do you use for an account number? Your email address? I'm not able to find anything on cbcs that says I have an account number.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFP_Comics
Matt is the man. If I ever get back into signatures, he would be my go to guy.

Stupid question...does Trinity set it up such that your order is shipped directly to you after grading by cbcs? And if so, is the invoice in your name such that you can check on the status as opposed to going through Trinity?

Yes. it gets shipped directly to you. & it doesn't work like CGC where it would go under Matt's account. I've gone through DWC who always subs through their company account but when I had them sub to CBCS they came to my account. because the forms don't have a suburb account. it goes by the email of the person the books are being shipped to which is always us.
Post 36 IP   flag post
You can just pay Matt's fee and he will sub them and they come back to you. If you want to use your own account you need to create your invoice for them and send Matt the printed invoice with your books. I think it's probably simpler just to have Matt sub them and then you won't have to wear out your F5 key.
Post 37 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Love the Cap Issues!
Post 38 IP   flag post
Quote:
You can just pay Matt's fee and he will sub them and they come back to you. If you want to use your own account you need to create your invoice for them and send Matt the printed invoice with your books. I think it's probably simpler just to have Matt sub them and then you won't have to wear out your F5 key.

Does Trinity use their own presser? I expected my book to be at CBCS by now, but then I recalled that Matt may have someone else do the work vice send them directly to CBCS for pressing.

Would contact Matt, but I know he's on vaca 'till the 20th.
Post 39 IP   flag post
@Drogio I don't think Matt has a presser, but you might be able to arrange having books transferred from Matt to someone like CFP who is CBCS authorized to keep the witness chain of custody intact? I would contact CFP and ask about that.
Post 40 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
Mine went to CBCS for pressing thru him. I am not on facebook to see this fb group where he posts these pics; so i'm counting the days till they come to the door.
Post 41 IP   flag post
Well, if it was sent to cbcs for pressing, it should still show up under my account, correct? His fab posts make it sound like they've all been sent out by now. I guess I just need to contact Matt when he's back.
Post 42 IP   flag post
@Drogio Did you create your own invoice on your account and send it with your books?
Post 43 IP   flag post
I believe Matt uses CBCS for pressing.
Post 44 IP   flag post
Quote:
@Drogio Did you create your own invoice on your account and send it with your books?

No. Didn't know I was supposed to. What does that mean? They are under his account and shipped to him?

I didn't get much guidance or input on the whole process. Finding out these details as I go.
Post 45 IP   flag post
600886 45 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?