Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Sketch CoversCBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSP

Trinity Comics, CFP, and CBCS!3794

Collector BradT private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks SO MUCH to Matt Saltzman and Trinity Comics for getting all these signatures and also amazing press work by CFP! The Avengers 58 went from a 9.0 to 9.6!! Everything came back better than expected!   

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations. Some very nice books.
Post 2 IP   flag post
CBCS broke up with me over Facebook. CFP_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Matt is the man. If I ever get back into signatures, he would be my go to guy.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Sirtoddington private msg quote post Address this user
AWESOME!!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah Matt offers a great service. Said today they got all the books back to Virginia from SDCC. Stoked to see what my book ends up getting.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Beautiful books good job
Post 6 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFP_Comics

I hear that guy from CFP isn't too bad either.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Matt just posted one of my SDCC signed books on Facebook.

I will be picking it up from him at the Boston Comic Con next month.

I had a full set of NYX 1-7 with a couple extra # 4 for Quesada. Matt posted this pick earlier.

Post 8 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFP_Comics

I hear that guy from CFP isn't too bad either.

Yeah, me too!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
@BradT
Beautiful books with great signature placement!
Post 10 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

here's a couple i got at sdcc done in progress... going to get Sr. to sketch and sign on that #36. That's actually my worse off copy, I have a second one with him that's a newsstand edition
Post 11 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Is that Tom King's signature on the Batman?
Post 12 IP   flag post
Yep. Aaaaannnd....it will say "From the personal collection of Tom King", too!
Post 13 IP   flag post
One more question. Does Tom King sign his name in Klingon?

Post 14 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego very observant.
Post 15 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user
Very nice, what a haul!!!
Post 16 IP   flag post

Post 17 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Matt shipped these back to me from San Diego:

Joe Quesada:

Len Wein on all, Sergio Argones on two books(2 pics):

Ryan Benjamin (Scott Hanna previously did the remarks):

Post 18 IP   flag post
Also, Andy Kubert signed these:

Post 19 IP   flag post
I hope that means I'll get my unsigned Supergirls back #soon. Dang ol' Melissa.
Post 20 IP   flag post
@drchaos why didn't you have these sent to CBCS for yellow labels?
Post 21 IP   flag post
@DarthLego Some of them need more signatures before they get graded.

For example the X-Men 266s still need Claremont and Rubenstein.

As an authorized witness I can submit them after I get the remaining signatures as long as I submit my paperwork for each show.

This would not work if Trinity was not also and authorized witness.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
@DarthLego Some of them need more signatures before they get graded.

For example the X-Men 266s still need Claremont and Rubenstein.

As an authorized witness I can submit them after I get the remaining signatures as long as I submit my paperwork for each show.

This would not work if Trinity was not also and authorized witness.

Do the guys across the street honour CBCS signatures? I only ask because I might be getting Walking Dead #6 signed by Tony Moore and would love to get Kirkmans signature as well but I heard he only deals with CGC.
Post 23 IP   flag post
@Wolverine Kirckman is CGC only.
Post 24 IP   flag post
@Wolverine Last I knew they do not honor CBCS yellow. If you get a CGC Kirkman first, you could then have CBCS honor it and get Moore.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@Wolverine Last I knew they do not honor CBCS yellow. If you get a CGC Kirkman first, you could then have CBCS honor it and get Moore.
You could also cut out the middle man and have CBCS verify the Kirkman signature instead of Witnessing it.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
You could also cut out the middle man and have CBCS verify the Kirkman signature instead of Witnessing it.

That's true. But what happens if it's CBCS witnessed for Moore but unwitnessed for Kirkman? Red and yellow label? That'd be cool
Post 27 IP   flag post
@Wolverine If forget if it would be red or yellow but they have done mixed signings before so they could tell you which one you would get.
Post 28 IP   flag post
@Wolverine Red. If there is at least one signature that is verified but not witnessed the color is always red. The label will however note which signatures were previously witnessed.
Post 29 IP   flag post
get Kirckman.... get it back from CGC.... send it off to Trinity & have them crack it get it signed by the others & get a yellow label.
Post 30 IP   flag post
601333 45 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?