Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASPMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionMovies TelevisionPop Culture

8x10" PHOTO AUTHENTIC SIGNATURE PROGRAM378

Collector GenuineCOA private msg quote post Address this user

**ANNOUNCING A GENUINE COA / CBCS EXCLUSIVE**
The newest way to protect and authenticate your 8x10 autographed photos has arrived. Genuine COA, in an exclusive partnership with CBCS Comics, brings the coveted Yellow Label Authentic Signature Program to 8x10" photographs with immediate, on-site encapsulation to preserve and protect your autographed collectible.
This exclusive product will launch at Walker Stalker Convention Chicago, this weekend, May 28-29. Reserve your 8x10" Photo Encasement orders now at http://tiny.cc/GCOA-CBCS8x10
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector KevinGawthrope private msg quote post Address this user
@GenuineCOA This is very cool. Will these only be available at shows that Genuine COA is present at - and will they only available on-site at these events? Or, will we be allowed to have 8x10's witnessed and submitted to CBCS at other/future events that CBCS will be at?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Stelbert_Stylton private msg quote post Address this user
Ah, the ol' slabbed photo. Reminds me of Jay Parrino
Post 3 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
If I read this right, I would have to be at the con to get this ... correct?? Is there a way to have you get the signature at a con I was not attending?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector GenuineCOA private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
If I read this right, I would have to be at the con to get this ... correct?? Is there a way to have you get the signature at a con I was not attending?

@Jesse_O ,
We do have the option of getting a signature for you. Some of those products are now available in the Special Signings area of our website.
clickable text

For each 8x10 of those products you have the option of either Genuine COA certification (with on-line verification) or CBCS Photo Encasement. If you do not see the signer(s) that you are looking for, you can contact us through Facebook or at info@genuinecoa.com with the request. We can quote you and add your requested signer to the site for you to order.
I recommend that you take a look at our event calendar to see which events we will be at to collect signatures.
clickable text
Let us know if you have any questions.
Post 5 IP   flag post
598059 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?