Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabilia

DC #1 sale at comixology.com - 80% off3777

Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
If any are interested.....maybe an opportunity to fill in a hole or two.

https://m.comixology.com/DC-Firsts-Sale/page/15709?tid=E170727001&utm_source=comiXology%20Digital%20Comics%20Newsletters&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=E170727001_DC_Firsts_Sale_Email&list18429_pg=1&cu=0
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the link!

I'm actually kinda pissed off now though . Great sale, I ordered 10 #1s that I didn't have for ten bucks! However, I used my Amazon account to check out and cant seem to find where the hell the books will be shipping to...

On further investigation, I just bought effing digital comics ahahahahaha wtffff , tried to refund and their contact page doesn't work and of course there's no phone number. lmao at myself, but fck this company!
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@shrewbeer last I checked it was pretty to get a refund on digital orders from Amazon as long as you haven't opened them. It's been a few years since I had them refund some accidentally purchased digital comics but from what I recall...

I think you can just go to your Orders, click on the Digital Orders tab and you might have the option there to cancel for a refund.

If it's not there, then try going to your Account, opening the Content And Devices under Digital Content and Devices.

If neither of those options let you refund the order yourself, just send customer service an email from the orders page explaining the situation and they should refund the purchases fairly quickly. Might not be as immediate or tactile as a phone call but it will get you sorted out just the same.
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
yeah they don't show up in Amazon, if that was the case it would be easy. The comixology site leaves a lot to be desired.

Still cant believe I just did that lol
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Comixology is a digital copy site, that is all they do. They were recently acquired by Amazon so Amazon could roll the service into a selling point for Fire tablets.
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
BTW, I love reading comics on my Amazon Fire.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
Thanks for the link!

I'm actually kinda pissed off now though . Great sale, I ordered 10 #1s that I didn't have for ten bucks! However, I used my Amazon account to check out and cant seem to find where the hell the books will be shipping to...

On further investigation, I just bought effing digital comics ahahahahaha wtffff , tried to refund and their contact page doesn't work and of course there's no phone number. lmao at myself, but fck this company!

I didn't mention the "digital" adpect, because I thought everyone knew that they are.

My apologies for not.

Yeah...I don't order from these guys either, just because it is digital and I don't have time to read them on a tablet.

If I wanted digital, I would go to DC or Marvel directly....well...probably not.....hehehe
Post 7 IP   flag post
598069 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?