Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedCBCS Original Art Program OAPCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSP

CBCS Turnaround 5/23/16374

Collector Joshua373 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by asteroidcomix
Fast pass 2 day modern (1 business day TAT): received 5/31, moved to "grading" on 6/7. With the Friday con, we're at 5 business days and counting.

I submitted my first book back at a con on April 23rd. It has been "processing" since 5/4/16. What are the different stages? Should I expect to see "grading" next? I was hoping processing was grading.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector Ebandy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua373
Quote:
Fast pass 2 day modern (1 business day TAT): received 5/31, moved to "grading" on 6/7. With the Friday con, we're at 5 business days and counting.

I submitted my first book back at a con on April 23rd. It has been "processing" since 5/4/16. What are the different stages? Should I expect to see "grading" next? I was hoping processing was grading.
I submitted mine same day at the Knoxville con. Last thing I heard was maybe July before I get them back
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector DrunkWooky private msg quote post Address this user
Is there a problem with email notification of shipment?

Last month I found out my books were arriving because of a FedEx text.

I have another batch of 8 books headed back right now and I'm just wondering if CBCS will be working on putting shipment tracking numbers on the dashboard.

Otherwise, really happy with the service. Thanks for all you do!
Post 53 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebandy
Quote:
Quote:

I submitted mine same day at the Knoxville con. Last thing I heard was maybe July before I get them back

That's the con I was at. Thanks for the update. It's taking longer than i had expected. I am planning on submitting more comics at heroes con but the wait time is making question if it's worth it.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector roarzola private msg quote post Address this user
wow, so when does convention season end?
Post 55 IP   flag post

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's the con I was at. Thanks for the update. It's taking longer than i had expected. I am planning on submitting more comics at heroes con but the wait time is making question if it's worth it.
where is the hero con? And I think it will be worth it. Least they are not rushing and doing a half ass job lol.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by roarzola
wow, so when does convention season end?

Not sure when con season officially ends but June is really con heavy. I'm guessing that means anything submitted the next couple months is going to be slow in grading.
Post 57 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

where is the hero con? And I think it will be worth it. Least they are not rushing and doing a half ass job lol.

Heroes is in Charlotte, NC. It's a great con...
Post 58 IP   flag post
Collector Andrew private msg quote post Address this user
I sent my books in April 6. They've yet to get out of "Processing" ...
Post 59 IP   flag post
Wow really that's disheartening. They told me bout 7 days ago I should see a change in my status within 10 days . And my books were sent off April 23
Post 60 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Wow really that's disheartening. They told me bout 7 days ago I should see a change in my status within 10 days . And my books were sent off April 23

Your books were received April 26Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew
I sent my books in April 6. They've yet to get out of "Processing" ...

Your books were received on April 11th.
There is no "processing" status. Click the invoice number in your dashboard. The status is listed by each tier inside your order. Once all of the tiers in your order ship, the invoice changes to "completed."
Post 61 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Your books were received on April 26th.
Post 62 IP   flag post
Collector qube private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
There is no "processing" status. Click the invoice number in your dashboard. The status is listed by each tier inside your order. Once all of the tiers in your order ship, the invoice changes to "completed."

I don't understand this statement? Mine has only said "processing" since I submitted it too.

Post 63 IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user

That is not the spot he was talking about. It is in the column off to the side.
Post 64 IP   flag post
Collector qube private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathyus_42

That is not the spot he was talking about. It is in the column off to the side.

Ah, okay. Mine has just been saying received, but now I know what to keep an eye on.

Thanks 👍🏻
Post 65 IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
You are welcome :-)
Post 66 IP   flag post
I'm still waiting for that first cbcs email to arrive
Post 67 IP   flag post
Quote:
I'm still waiting for that first cbcs email to arrive

I submitted my book on April 23rd as well and I'm still waiting too. Still in the received category.
Post 68 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
It was last Thursday that the email notification got fixed. Emails will go out when your comics move from where they were on that day. If you have not received an email, your comics have not moved. If you want the current status of your comics, you can call or email CBCS.
Post 69 IP   flag post
Collector Hero_Restoration private msg quote post Address this user
I can't seem to find the 5-23 update, can we get an update on what is not on time?
Post 70 IP   flag post
600809 70 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?