Selling basically all my comics3726

Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
That's morbid
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
That is reality
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
sorry to hear about your troubles. Glad justice prevailed and you've been vindicated. I'm interested in your NYX 9.4 (unsigned preferred) and would be curious in your asking price on the H181 lower and high grade.

Joe
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Draco private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Cop
sorry to hear about your troubles. Glad justice prevailed and you've been vindicated. I'm interested in your NYX 9.4 (unsigned preferred) and would be curious in your asking price on the H181 lower and high grade.

Joe

Think all the 9.4s nyx were signed. The 9.4 H181 is on ebay now, started at $1 no reserve. That is the only grades copy I have right now. I have some upgraded I am trying to send in. Just traveling a lot. Going to list more this weekend. Have to leave town again Monday for 5 days.
Post 29 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry to hear about your legal problems.

Looks like I am not going to be making any other plans for Saturday evening.
Post 30 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry to hear you're having to go through all of this. I am glad the court found in your favor though and it is a blessing that you have a good stock of books to help support you. I hope you're able to eventually reacquire all that you're selling
Post 31 IP   flag post
Lol you can always just bid and let it ride.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
Sorry to hear you're having to go through all of this. I am glad the court found in your favor though and it is a blessing that you have a good stock of books to help support you. I hope you're able to eventually reacquire all that you're selling

Ya more concerned about justice and moving to a state that respects my rights. I'm in the middle of building a house next to the insane guy that attacked me. If anyone wants a new 3200sq ft house on 14 Acres in the middle of no place next to the neighbor from hell let me know The crazy guy might be moving but I won't get my hopes up.
Post 33 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@Draco What State you in?
Post 34 IP   flag post
Washington state. I'm 90 miles from Seattle and 90 from Portland off I5.
Post 35 IP   flag post
http://m.ebay.com/itm/NYX-3-Feb-2004-Marvel-9-8-first-x-2-CBCS-CGC-autographed-signed-Stan-Lee-NM-/253058875605

Ends in 5 mins, $666 atm low and evil
Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user

Post 37 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
That's reassuring I live in Seattle too
Post 38 IP   flag post
http://m.ebay.com/itm/NYX-3-Feb-2004-Marvel-9-6-first-x-23CBCS-CGC-autographed-signed-Stan-Lee-NM-/253058907107

$356 ends very soon. God prices are way low. Guess I should have stuck with BINs.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
That's reassuring I live in Seattle too

This happened in Lewis County. Supposed to be much more conservative County. A jury in king county would have hung me. Even here there were so many bad selections. 3 people we had to be disqualified because they did not believe in self defense. 3 because they thought only police should have guns. Pretty scary the world we live in. One stupid cop and your life could be over.
Post 40 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Wow. Do you think the Stan Lee signature hurt the sale?
Post 41 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
How do you feel about the current price for your Hulk #181 that ends in a few min?
Post 42 IP   flag post
Not happy with any of the prices today. The nyx 9.8 Stan lee should have bee. $1000+, the 9.6 $600+ I figured the 181 would go for around $6k but I guess it's a buyer's market. Wish I had not even listed that TNMT 68. Dunno what I was thinking. Guess I use buy it now for everything else.
Post 43 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@Draco Sorry to hear you didn't so better. Moral of the story, buy it now is the shit.
Post 44 IP   flag post
Collector SavageFinale private msg quote post Address this user
Im watching your showcases(1st, 2nd and 3rd appearance of ray palmer) if they are still there on pay day i will have to buy one or all. Huge atom fan.
Post 45 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
@SavageFinale what showcases? I dont see any in his sale items, maybe I'm missing something?

I have a raw 5.5 SC34 that I want to upgrade soon, big Atom fan myself!
Post 46 IP   flag post
Don't have any Atom stuff myself. Mostly just marvel wolverine related comics. Some spider man and star wars stuff I need to have graded.
Post 47 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I said it before, you can't trust auctions unless you have visibility.
Post 48 IP   flag post
600860 48 23
This topic is archived. Start new topic?