Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Rick & Morty Thread Interdimensional Cable 33718

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Oh jeez Rick...
Post 201 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 202 IP   flag post

Post 203 IP   flag post

This guy arrived today, I already had it re-sold though, so it's going right back out Monday.
Post 204 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
AND BECAUSE YOU ARE JERRY SMITH, There's a "Here's Negan" inside. I Guarantee it, brah. You and I both know it. This whole entire board knows it.

Post 205 IP   flag post

You're probably right, but I needed the money and got offered $100 over my cost.
Post 206 IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
AND BECAUSE YOU ARE JERRY SMITH, There's a "Here's Negan" inside. I Guarantee it, brah. You and I both know it. This whole entire board knows it.

Post 207 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke did you get a box?
Post 208 IP   flag post
Yes
Post 209 IP   flag post
No original art, no Negan. My box was mostly a bunch of black I'm white 25th anniversary variant covers. Shrugs.
Post 210 IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

There's probably 2!
Post 211 IP   flag post
I no longer want the Negan either since I learned they only put 24 pages of the story in it which is missing the last part. I'll be happy with the $14 HC.
Post 212 IP   flag post
And by the way everybody is lowballing the sale cost when compared to the ratio of all the variant covers on eBay . All of those black and white covers should be going for 99 bucks but instead everybody selling them for $30 and doesn't make any sense to me. There's only 1992 boxes. So I just keep mine at $99 and wait till everybody sells there's at 30 and im the only one left. Lulz
Post 213 IP   flag post

Post 214 IP   flag post

Post 215 IP   flag post
Are there any Spawn variants from the Blind Box?
Post 216 IP   flag post
No
Post 217 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
Not for Jerrys.

Post 218 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Today is the day! Season 3 Episode 2!!! More excited about Rick and Morty than I am about Game of Thrones
Post 219 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@Thanatos For those of us who like to DVR things to watch the next day I would like to suggest a 24 hour delay before spoilers are posted.
Post 220 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
@Thanatos For those of us who like to DVR things to watch the next day I would like to suggest a 24 hour delay before spoilers are posted.

Of course! I wouldn't want to ruin Rick and Morty for anyone completely agree that it should be a spoiler free zone for a day or two
Post 221 IP   flag post
You know it was going to happen eventually. They are bringing it back. And tying it in with the live action Mulan movie releasing within months next year in 2018, I'm sure of it.
Post 222 IP   flag post
Only Jerry's post spoilers the day after a show.
Post 223 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke why wouldn't they? With all the hype that RaM put on that sauce, it'd be stupid not to. Ppl will be throwing $ at them for the sauce.
Post 224 IP   flag post
I knew it was coming because MCDonald's Corp would never allow unsolicited endorsements of their IP to a cartoon show, even if in parody. So they obviously worked something out or it would have never aired on the plot of the finale/premiere.
Post 225 IP   flag post
Does anyone want to guess how many Mr Meeseeks are in my avatar? It took me over 2 hours to make this one yesterday while jamming to the Dark Side of the Moon and bourbon.
Post 226 IP   flag post
Quote:
Does anyone want to guess how many Mr Meeseeks are in my avatar? It took me over 2 hours to make this one yesterday while jamming to the Dark Side of the Moon and bourbon.

42. The answer to everything is 42.
Post 227 IP   flag post
Nooooooope way off
Post 228 IP   flag post
Tree fiddy.
Post 229 IP   flag post
Lower
Post 230 IP   flag post
601366 846 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?