Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Rick & Morty Thread Interdimensional Cable 33718

COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
I have some RAM items ending this weekend on eBay check them out great condition all NM. My store
Post 801 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Doctor

Post 802 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
what's that on your avatar @bigrig
Post 803 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke just some oppression
Post 804 IP   flag post
STILL?!
Post 805 IP   flag post

Signed and sent by writer Tini Howard to me look at me
Post 806 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke has it ended yet? #neverforgetDL
Post 807 IP   flag post

Post 808 IP   flag post

Post 809 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig

Quote:

@BigRig Since you have publicly chosen to make known the meaning behind your avatar, I am publicly asking you to change it to comply with the newly announced guidelines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Message Board Atmosphere thread
Do not question a forum moderator’s decision in public. This includes a user changing your avatar in retaliation for an action taken by a moderator.

Thanks!!
Post 810 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:

Quote:

@BigRig Since you have publicly chosen to make known the meaning behind your avatar, I am publicly asking you to change it to comply with the newly announced guidelines.

Quote:
Do not question a forum moderator’s decision in public. This includes a user changing your avatar in retaliation for an action taken by a moderator.

Thanks!!

Now I wouldn't never try to break any guidelines like that. This is not referring to a moderator more of a pressing issue.
Post 811 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks!!

Now I wouldn't never try to break any guidelines like that. This is not referring to a moderator more of a pressing issue.

The issue concerning DL is a moderation issue. Thanks for complying!! I do appreciate it!!
Post 812 IP   flag post
Please do not lock up the Rick and Morty thread! LOOK AT ME
Post 813 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Please do not lock up the Rick and Morty thread! LOOK AT ME

Or if you prefer ...

Post 814 IP   flag post
Collector David_Kent private msg quote post Address this user
I'm glad you are around kaptain myke you are a amazing person and friend.
Post 815 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
@TheDoctor1989 @kaptainmyke

Post 816 IP   flag post

Post 817 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke Welcome back!
Post 818 IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
IS this person unaware, smart, or has the bubble burst? I have never seen a lot of RAM including a #1 first print.

clickable text

Ebay RAM #1 first print with 3 and 4
Post 819 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by neyko
IS this person unaware, smart, or has the bubble burst? I have never seen a lot of RAM including a #1 first print.

clickable text

Iv seen better lots and this isn't the most desirable first printing out either
Post 820 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by neyko

clickable text

Iv seen better lots and this isn't the most desirable first printing out either

So the original is a better buy than the alt? I would think $100 starting is a good start.
Post 821 IP   flag post
The orginal first printing is more valuable than the variants even the BAM #1 with a 1250 print run is still less valuable than the #1a copy
Post 822 IP   flag post
Everyone wants the first printing original cover A. Don't know why, but it's what the people want. I have a 9.6 and my last 9.8 for sale at my site or on ebay. Here is a link to my ebay store, TMNTToys

Post 823 IP   flag post
Also, the other big money cover is the Roiland variant. It's a 1:50 retailer incentive cover only, and I estimate there to be less than 25 in the wild today. Only 5-6 of them have been graded at CGC.

Post 824 IP   flag post
I can't remember but I think I was suspended when I got this:

Post 825 IP   flag post
Collector TomD private msg quote post Address this user
Do you guys think that issue one will hold its price i knkw the show is popular now but once it cools off so might the comic
Post 826 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomD
Do you guys think that issue one will hold its price i knkw the show is popular now but once it cools off so might the comic

Who knows. The jokes are already getting predictable. But what a fun show!!!!!
Post 827 IP   flag post
HEre is a RAM #25 for clickable text
Post 828 IP   flag post

2017 Adult Swim Rick and Morty Mr. Meeseeks and Morty Kippahs these sold out in 9 minutes.
Post 829 IP   flag post
And no I believe the comics to hold their value and rise even more.
Post 830 IP   flag post
600892 846 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?