CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

This is gonna be a sick movie.3629

Collector infinityG private msg quote post Address this user
Infinity War description
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah I saw all those releases last night. The black order looks awesome as well. Can't wait until they release the trailer
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
I had 6 Black Order first appearances in my ebay watch list. Been monitoring this book for around a month. Wanted to get a raw NM at around $15. Just check ebay and all 6 comics are now gone

Oh, and now prices have gone up 4x. Really love comic con announcements.
Post 3 IP   flag post

Post 4 IP   flag post
@Wolverine i can't wait either. i've been waiting since the first cameo and they all look really impressive. character design is on point. i think that's corvus glaive not super-giant.

@moodswing snatched up a copy a few months ago, not sure how i like the "children" take on it but i guess it can work considering gamora and nebula tension.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Spidey gets his spider sense, too
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Jaydknight private msg quote post Address this user
I cannot wait too see Spidey in his Iron Spider suit. It's my favorite costume ever. I really really reallllly hope they put the legs in there!
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'm wondering if this movie kicks off some hints of the next cosmic story phase. We know Warlock is fitting in somehow and another big rumor of Cap becoming Nomad is interesting... Is the Illuminati arc or Korvac Saga something Marvel show interest in adapting? I know... getting ahead of myself lol. Pretty exciting stuff though.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityG
I'm wondering if this movie kicks off some hints of the next cosmic story phase. We know Warlock is fitting in somehow and another big rumor of Cap becoming Nomad is interesting... Is the Illuminati arc or Korvac Saga something Marvel show interest in adapting? I know... getting ahead of myself lol. Pretty exciting stuff though.

Who owes the rights to Annihilus?

I looked it up, looks like probably fox. That sucks
Post 9 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
I am not familiar with those characters pictured above, except for Thanos.

But I'm liking the sound of this movie. Might be tough with so many characters, to do them all justice.

I am assuming all those characters pictured above will be bad guys?
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Jaydknight private msg quote post Address this user
I know they're splitting up it up into two parts, but what do you guys think the run time will be for them? Touching near 3 hours a piece?
Post 11 IP   flag post
Go look on IG. They played a trailer with a whole bunch of crap going on in it. So far this is what is said to be seen.

- Guardians Rescue Thor from
Space
- Bucky rolling with the Wakandan army
- Thanos literally throwing parts of a moon at some heroes
- Cap shows up with a full beard
- New Ironman suit and also Hulkbuster is back.

Cannot wait!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user

$80 shipped in the US. ss Skottie Young
Post 13 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydknight
I know they're splitting up it up into two parts, but what do you guys think the run time will be for them? Touching near 3 hours a piece?

I don't think Marvel is smart enough to make a 6 hour movie, because that's what we deserve.
Post 14 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydknight

I don't think Marvel is smart enough to make a 6 hour movie, because that's what we deserve.

Exactly!

But finally a movie Marvel is releasing that I'm actually looking forward to seeing since,... well, let me think.
Post 15 IP   flag post
@moodswing not sure about who owns rights for Annihilus since he x-overs from Avengers to FF.

I could see this being 3 hours on the Blu-ray releases.

Also, we could be seeing the end of 1st generation heroes - Thor, Cap and Iron man actors have all been in this MCU for a long time. Heroes will die but which ones...? We all know RDJ is done so his death could be coming in part 1 or 2.
Post 16 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
We all know RDJ is done so his death could be coming in part 1 or 2.

Enter, "Iron Girl"
Post 17 IP   flag post
I thought RDJ resigned to make like cameos or something. If Disney goes with any of their SJW characters...look out!
Post 18 IP   flag post
SJW?
Post 19 IP   flag post
Wasn't Marvel going off the SJW deep end long before Disney?
Post 20 IP   flag post
As far as comics, yes Marvel was already going over the deep end with their SJW characters. With the movies, not really. Thor is still Thor ect.

SJW=social justice warrior.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by moodswing

Never even heard of the terminology.
Post 22 IP   flag post
yea that's new for me too. is Captain Marvel going to be a SJW movie..?
Post 23 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by moodswing
As far as comics, yes Marvel was already going over the deep end with their SJW characters. With the movies, not really. Thor is still Thor ect.

That female Thor story line is awesome. I recommend buying that trade; plus it was an idea way back in What If #10
Post 24 IP   flag post
Quote:
yea that's new for me too. is Captain Marvel going to be a SJW movie..?

God I hope not, they need to hire a male libertarian/conservative director who loves women and guns and beer and freedom...Actually they should just hire me. Call me Marvel!
Post 25 IP   flag post
600811 25 25
This topic is archived. Start new topic?