Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch CoversCBCS Signature ASPComics Modern Age

BabyTeeth #1 Skin Variant SDCC3604

Collector MGA private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys,
Maxwell's Super Comics & MGC/MGA present our BabyTeeth #1 Skin Variant

I think we went off the deep end on this one. We had 25 of our BT#1 Black variants customized with this hand made real leather jacket. The first 20 have different faces on each one. the remaining 5 have been set aside for client customization. Yup you can put your own face or friend's face, maybe a loved one on a cover from hell. Let me know 4 have already been spoken for.
The regular cover at $200
The custom cover at $300

The art is provided by David Angelo Roman. they will be signed by writer Super Star Donny Cates and David Roman. They will be at SDCC for viewing. they really feel like skin. Creeps me out.

On a personnel note I hope we don't go to Hades for this.
Thanks
Mike

Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Very interesting.........for more than one reason.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool 😎

Too expensive 😭
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I wonder how CBCS would grade these? By the sound of it, these would technically be modified post-production so the grade would be somehow affected, like they do with the signed Wizard Books with the hologram stickers.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector MGA private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
I wonder how CBCS would grade these? By the sound of it, these would technically be modified post-production so the grade would be somehow affected, like they do with the signed Wizard Books with the hologram stickers.

That's a great question.

The cover is After Shock approved.
The other guys have already said they would grade them
Our guys are trying to figure it out
What is the criteria is the question
the safe bet would be an Art submission
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
So covers go to $55,$100 and now $200 up to $300. How about an even $500 and close the day. You guys killing me on Baby Teeth prices.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
i will not give into the hype of baby teeth. it's gotten out of hand. i would say JESUS! but he's currently mowing my lawn. no literally that wasn't racist.
Post 7 IP   flag post
597965 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?