Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector bennyb86 private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry for the blurry pic. Got this back in my last shipment from CBCS. Glad to add this to my Scooby / Hanna Barbera collection (don't ask me why they got Velma all wrong) Any other Doo heads on the boards?

Post 1 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@bennyb86

That's not Velma, its old man Withers from.the amusement park.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
That's not Velma, its old man Withers from.the amusement park.

He would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling @drchaos
Post 3 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@vacaboca you mean meddling Drchsos and that dog.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
my son is on this scooby doo kick with the dvd on demand and playing lego scooby doo with lego dimensions

i like the live action velma
Post 5 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I've been meaning to get some old Scooby Doo books - surprisingly difficult to find in good shape - almost as if kids had read and enjoyed the books
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
I've been meaning to get some old Scooby Doo books - surprisingly difficult to find in good shape - almost as if kids had read and enjoyed the books

Geez, stupid kids. What are they thinking?😁
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
are you guys into the whitman kids books? I have a short box of various titles. None scooby do
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Ruh Roh!

The digest with him in it is an oddball item.

Post 9 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Well read.

Post 10 IP   flag post
The Gold Keys are actually surprisingly worth a lot (at least according to Overstreet)

This is the best condition one I have

Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Well read.

Still a beauty
Post 12 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@bennyb86 - I was digging through some boxes of comics today and found 7 more. I believe that's my entire inventory of Scooby from the 1970's. Here's #13 (my only Whitman copy):

Post 13 IP   flag post
#19:

Post 14 IP   flag post
#20:

Post 15 IP   flag post
#21:

Post 16 IP   flag post
#25:

Post 17 IP   flag post
#27:

Post 18 IP   flag post
And lastly, #29:

Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
But this one has Ivan Brunetti art and it's safe for kids to see. That's a rarity.

Post 20 IP   flag post
600868 20 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?