Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
QuestionsSignaturesSigning Opportunities

Mark Hamill355

Collector Revan_Q private msg quote post Address this user
Does Mark Hamill do any show appearances for autographs?
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
He does them all the time. Star Wars cons mostly at the moment for obvious readons. He's doing Star Wars Celebration Europe in July and I want to say he was at Celebration Anaheim last April.

I got this at SDCC several years ago, 2009 according to my phone:

Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Kinzebac private msg quote post Address this user
Is awesome. Plus, he has, or use to have, a fantastic comic collection (e.g. Detective Comics 27, etc).
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Revan_Q private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite that's awesome. Do you remember how much you paid for his autograph? I'm looking for him to sign 4 items.

1) 1st printing of The Killing Joke
2) Batman Beyond Return of the Joker
3) 2 different movie adaption covers for Mask of the Phantasm

My goal is to get him and Kevin Conroy to sign each one and have them graded. I've got Kevin Conroy to sign Return of the Joker and both Mask of the Phantasms.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector roarzola private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by slq955
@dielinfinite that's awesome. Do you remember how much you paid for his autograph? I'm looking for him to sign 4 items.

1) 1st printing of The Killing Joke
2) Batman Beyond Return of the Joker
3) 2 different movie adaption covers for Mask of the Phantasm

My goal is to get him and Kevin Conroy to sign each one and have them graded. I've got Kevin Conroy to sign Return of the Joker and both Mask of the Phantasms.

I remember he charged 100 last time I saw him. But he is very nice, and might not charge for each signature.
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah it was about $100 per signature when I saw him and it was $125 at the Celebration 2015 convention. In both those cases, Official Pix was the one organizing the autograph session, which included various other celebrity appearances, so he'll probably discouraged from giving away any free autographs.
Post 6 IP   flag post
596786 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?