CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

CBCS Turnaround 7/10/20173548

CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
#CBCScomics #turnaroundupdate

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
Quick question. I emailed the customer service department and they didn't really help. My order (17-159E37E) was received April 18th and I was wondering when they would be getting close to completion. I was told turnaround time of 8-12 weeks. Well 12 weeks is tomorrow and still says received. Any clarification on this?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector b00ch private msg quote post Address this user
The website could use an update. It is showing last update of 5/22
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
Don't worry guys I'm in grading. What a glorious day!
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JWKyle private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts I thought you were supposed to be locked in a dungeon with nothing but presses and funny books working 22 hours a day. Or are you breaking Jake in slow and he's not ready for the graphics yet.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector 99issues private msg quote post Address this user
Ive been "shipping" since Monday morning... about to die.. it feels like the last day of school as I stare out my window hoping for the fedex truck. And with the MIGRATION process I cannot see the grades of the books. Literally dying.
Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@99issues migration only affects older slabs before the last major website revision. As for the grades of your submission, they stay hidden until the moment the box leaves the building and the status will change from "shipping" to "shipped."
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@99issues migration only affects older slabs before the last major website revision. As for the grades of your submission, they stay hidden until the moment the box leaves the building and the status will change from "shipping" to "shipped."

I wish that were true.. but I received a book last Friday from another invoice "rapid" and its still shows shipping and its not in the "MY COMICS" section yet.
Post 8 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@99issues Contact Customer Service and tell them they forgot to mark the order complete and you already have it in hand. Otherwise it will stay in limbo for all eternity.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@DarthLego Thank you. Will do. Just dying over the April 14th invoice I sent in.. its a bunch of early spidey and my early Whiz books. Spidey is cool but I really really really want to know what my Whiz books graded at.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Muscledome private msg quote post Address this user
My order,17-13A14AE, was received on 4/10/17 15 weeks ago. It says it's processing. When will it be completed?
Post 11 IP   flag post
600818 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?