Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Email Notifications on Submitted Books35

Collector Charles_MOTU private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone have any idea when notifications will be fixed for books that have been submitted? It's very frustrating to go through an entire grading process and not receive any information. My last submission I literally had no idea where my books were until they arrived at my house. I know other people are having similar issues and I understand there are some issues with the new site. But does anyone have a time frame on when this may be fixed other than we're working on it?
Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Having the same problem, Charles. When you log in to the site, your dashboard does give a status besides just processing - grading, QC, and shipping. I sent 10 books in for grading on March 9th. I know they were received on March 11th based on my tracking number. Not one notification from CBCS. Last Friday, I noticed that they were listed as "shipping" when I logged in. I even e-mail customer support asking if they could tell me what grades the books received. I got a prompt response that only said that the grades would be listed when the books were shipped. It's now Monday evening and no grades are posted anywhere that I can see. I will probably get the books delivered by FedEx this week and I have no idea of the grades or the tracking number to watch for the delivery. Frustrating.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Bronkster private msg quote post Address this user
This is a current concern for me also. My books have been in "shipping" since Thursday (now Monday) and I have no clue if they shipped, where they are, or when they'll arrive. Not very comforting.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Mio private msg quote post Address this user
I had the same problem. I understand that they are having trouble with their automated emails system which gives updates. Perhaps it will be sorted out when the entire website migration process is complete.

The gent in customer service did give me my grades by email when I asked.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I asked for grades last Friday and again today, Mio. Both times I was told to wait until the grades were posted on the site.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
In most cases i believe the grades do not post until the book ships, so the person might not have been able to give you the grades at that time. If they updated to shipping last Friday it shouldn't be much longer. I know it is torture not knowing, and hope this issue gets worked out soon!
Post 6 IP   flag post
600782 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?