Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop CultureQuestionsToysToys Statues

Needful Things.3476

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
joy to all men thing.

Joy is granted to all men. However, now we all must get checked out by a doctor.
Post 51 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Can I get the only unrestored action comics #1 in 9.8 with no stanp?

Granted. Unfortunately, now you live in 1938. Your book is worth $0.10 cents.
Post 52 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
I don't want much, just:

a woman that likes comic books, likes basketball, and likes sex. And is slim and pretty. And is clean, And enjoys scratching my back. And likes western movies. And doesn't go ga-ga over Denzel Washington. And only speaks when addressed. And has inherited millions from her father. And likes dogs. And always looks ten years younger than I. And enjoys cooking and is good at it. And doesn't freak out if the lawn grass is four inches high. And I would like world peace and joy to all men.

Thanks you in advance.

It's a mystery why you would be single.

Dr Watson, did the word misogynistic leap into your head to?

No, because I've paid enough attention to his posts to tell when he's kidding. Plus, I knew he was married and I don't take chat board posts all that seriously.
Post 53 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
I want a Mr. Meeseeks Box.

For your not small lightsaber?
Post 54 IP   flag post
Quote:

Granted. Everytime you push the button, the old man MeeSeeks appears instead. He takes the box from you every single time and pushes the button to call another old man MeeSeeks. He takes the box from the second one every single time and pushes the button to call another old man MeeSeeks. A third appears and immediately sees whats happening and destroys the box. Yet the box keeps reappearing however due to your purchase of this cursed item. This is even more absurd and sadder than it sounds because the second just keeps complaining about how they are all about to die any second and screams "don't push the button! we can change this!" but never does change.
Post 55 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:

Can I take a dollars worth put it in a time capsule get it back out in 70 years?
Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atakmunky7
Quote:

Just asking for trouble.....

Only if you're a Jerry. Nobody else seemed to have any trouble with their tasks, even though they were far more complicated.
Post 57 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Can I take a dollars worth put it in a time capsule get it back out in 70 years?

I offer cursed items. Not time traveling time capsules, not while you still live in 1938. It does not benefit you.
Post 58 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atakmunky7
Quote:

Just asking for trouble.....

Only if you're a Jerry. Nobody else seemed to have any trouble with their tasks, even though they were far more complicated.

See above.
Post 59 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I offer cursed items. Not time traveling time capsules, not while you still live in 1938. It does not benefit you.

I'm going to see rick about this..
Post 60 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I want a Wonder Woman Hot Toys Sixth Scale action figure.
Post 61 IP   flag post
Quote:

I'm going to see rick about this..

You do yet Rick turns you into a snake, freezes you and places you inside the "TIME TRAVEL" box that was shelved on the second episode.
Post 62 IP   flag post
Quote:
I want a Wonder Woman Hot Toys Sixth Scale action figure.

Granted. but it's invisible only to you. You can't find it. Any where. We all laugh at you. Not with you.
Post 63 IP   flag post

Don't listen to the quack across the street.
Post 64 IP   flag post

Post 65 IP   flag post
Post 66 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't want much, just:

a woman that likes comic books, likes basketball, and likes sex. And is slim and pretty. And is clean, And enjoys scratching my back. And likes western movies. And doesn't go ga-ga over Denzel Washington. And only speaks when addressed. And has inherited millions from her father. And likes dogs. And always looks ten years younger than I. And enjoys cooking and is good at it. And doesn't freak out if the lawn grass is four inches high. And I would like world peace and joy to all men.

Thanks you in advance.

No, because I've paid enough attention to his posts to tell when he's kidding. Plus, I knew he was married and I don't take chat board posts all that seriously.

You should try humor in your post from time to time. I'd see you in a different light.
Post 67 IP   flag post
Quote:

You should try humor in your post from time to time. I'd see you in a different light.

Granted. But now you are British. Your sense of humor is now very dry and you don't understand DrWatson's newfound humor.
Post 68 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't want much, just:

Thanks you in advance.

My posts are nothing but humor. You need a new bulb. Maybe LED... soft white...
Post 69 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

Granted. But now you are British. Your sense of humor is now very dry and you don't understand the new Doc or his humor.

No, not British. I didn't know Doc ever posted a humor filled post.
Post 70 IP   flag post
Quote:

Towmater gets new light bulbs. They are the wrong kind because mislabeled at the light bulb factory. Every socket shorts out.
Post 71 IP   flag post
Quote:

No, not British. I didn't know Doc ever posted a humor filled post.

Now you see all of his humorous posts. It's too late. They've all been archived.
Post 72 IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
get my world peace

World Peace is granted. However, the entire planet must be assimilated by a hive mind alien like Unity in order to achieve this. Dibs on the crotchless Uncle Sam costume.

Dibs on all the redheads
Post 73 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't want much, just:

Thanks you in advance.

Nope, don't get it. Even my wife didn't get it and I asked her to read that.
Post 74 IP   flag post
You asked a question. I answered it. Politely, I thought. I'm not sure how my post acquired any certain tone.
Post 75 IP   flag post
Holy embedded quotations Batman!
Post 76 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't want much, just:

Thanks you in advance.

It's like looking top down on a pyramid.
Post 77 IP   flag post
Quote:
You asked a question. I answered it. Politely, I thought. I'm not sure how my post acquired any certain tone.

I must have missed where I interjected something about tone. You might want to reread my post. Also, I believe I was being polite.
Post 78 IP   flag post
Collector Relaxin89 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't want much, just:

Thanks you in advance.

It's like looking top down on a pyramid.

Just because
Post 79 IP   flag post

Post 80 IP   flag post
600860 143 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?