Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop CultureQuestionsToysToys Statues

Needful Things.3476

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atakmunky7
I want a decent Fantastic Four movie.

Granted. The movie consists of Howard the Duck, Awesome Slapstick, Spider-Ham, and Dazzler as the Fantastic Four directed by Michael Bay. You and the rest of the world will hate it but it will be a success at the box office because that's what Michael Bay does. Nobody can explain it but it happens.
Post 26 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego

even the Devil has limitations.

Granted but Bessie wanted me to have unlimited powers which cancels out this request. Ask Gerber and Brunner for refund.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
hahaha 😂🤣

Granted but now you can never stop laughing like @shrewbeer so now you both look like hyenas
Post 28 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I want JWKyle's Longbox.
Post 29 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
I don't want much, just:

a woman that likes comic books, likes basketball, and likes sex. And is slim and pretty. And is clean, And enjoys scratching my back. And likes western movies. And doesn't go ga-ga over Denzel Washington. And only speaks when addressed. And has inherited millions from her father. And likes dogs. And always looks ten years younger than I. And enjoys cooking and is good at it. And doesn't freak out if the lawn grass is four inches high. And I would like world peace and joy to all men.

Thanks you in advance.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Quote:
I want JWKyle's Longbox.

Granted. But now said longbox is a neverending $1 bin of back issues nobody wants. You keep emptying it to put your own books in but cannot.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
I don't want much, just:

a woman that likes comic books, likes basketball, and likes sex. And is slim and pretty. And is clean, And enjoys scratching my back. And likes western movies. And doesn't go ga-ga over Denzel Washington. And only speaks when addressed. And has inherited millions from her father. And likes dogs. And always looks ten years younger than I. And enjoys cooking and is good at it. And doesn't freak out if the lawn grass is four inches high. And I would like world peace and joy to all men.

Thanks you in advance.

Granted. You and your fraternal twin sister are practically inseparable. In fact, it makes people uncomfortable when they are around you. You are still bitter about not getting some of the inheritance.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
I want #soon to be #now.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
I want #soon to be #now.

Granted but now everyone on the forum says #now instead of #soon since the meanings of the 2 words are now switched in the English language.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
I want #soon to be #now.

Granted but now everyone on the forum says #now instead of #soon since the meanings of the 2 words are now switched in the English language.

balls.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
I want JWKyle's Longbox.

Granted. But now said longbox is a neverending $1 bin of back issues nobody wants. You keep emptying it to put your own books in but cannot.

Post 36 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Can I get the only unrestored action comics #1 in 9.8 with no stanp?
Post 37 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig

Yes, but it is a 1988 reprint.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke, or should I say kaptainmykeseeks (?) is brutal.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:

Yes, but it is a 1988 reprint.

That is still a valuable book for us poor folks.
Post 40 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
I ment to put no reprint
Post 41 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I don't want much, just:

Thanks you in advance.

It's a mystery why you would be single.
Post 42 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
I don't want much, just:

Thanks you in advance.

Granted. You and your fraternal twin sister are practically inseparable. In fact, it makes people uncomfortable when they are around you. You are still bitter about not getting some of the inheritance.

Post 43 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
I don't want much, just:

Thanks you in advance.

Ha Ha I actually have been married for 44 years to the same woman. And she fits MOST of those criteria. Except for the cooking thing and Denzel Washington thing.

Guess I didn't get my world peace and joy to all men thing.
Post 44 IP   flag post
1 item at a time!
Post 45 IP   flag post
I want a Mr. Meeseeks Box.
Post 46 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
I don't want much, just:

Thanks you in advance.

Dr Watson, did the word misogynistic leap into your head to?
Post 47 IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Just asking for trouble.....
Post 48 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atakmunky7
Quote:

Just asking for trouble.....

Post 49 IP   flag post
Quote:
get my world peace

World Peace is granted. However, the entire planet must be assimilated by a hive mind alien like Unity in order to achieve this. Dibs on the crotchless Uncle Sam costume.
Post 50 IP   flag post
Quote:
joy to all men thing.

Joy is granted to all men. However, now we all must get checked out by a doctor.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Quote:

Granted. Unfortunately, now you live in 1938. Your book is worth $0.10 cents.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:
Quote:
I don't want much, just:

Thanks you in advance.

Dr Watson, did the word misogynistic leap into your head to?

No, because I've paid enough attention to his posts to tell when he's kidding. Plus, I knew he was married and I don't take chat board posts all that seriously.
Post 53 IP   flag post
Quote:

For your not small lightsaber?
Post 54 IP   flag post
Quote:

Granted. Everytime you push the button, the old man MeeSeeks appears instead. He takes the box from you every single time and pushes the button to call another old man MeeSeeks. He takes the box from the second one every single time and pushes the button to call another old man MeeSeeks. A third appears and immediately sees whats happening and destroys the box. Yet the box keeps reappearing however due to your purchase of this cursed item. This is even more absurd and sadder than it sounds because the second just keeps complaining about how they are all about to die any second and screams "don't push the button! we can change this!" but never does change.
Post 55 IP   flag post
598007 143 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?