Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedQuestions

My credit card randomly charged by CBCS?!3461

Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

Has this happened to anyone?!!? I just got charged $223 on 7/5/2017 by CBCS to my credit card and have not submitted anything for the last 3 months(the submission from April was already paid for).

I emailed customer service just now but wow this is concerning.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Iā€™m not an ant. Iā€™m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Wow that's crazy keep us filled in on the out come of this.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I'll call them tomorrow morning. I looked back at all my invoices (April and earlier), don't even have anything that was $223. Someone f****d up.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
@KingNampa can I charge your credit card too? šŸ˜…
Post 4 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Damn bro, if you're just handing out money, I'm looking to buy a 9.2 or higher copy of GSX 1.
Post 5 IP   flag post
So I'm the only one? Did you all check your credit charges?

Man my lucky day.

Post 6 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
My last few orders I've paid by check, but I keep am eye on my cards pretty closely and haven't seem anything strange. You weren't hacked or anything were you?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Not that I know of. It was a legit charge initiated by them today 7/5. Not authorized by me. I'll find out tomorrow. I was just worried like someone raided all their credit card files and started charging a bunch of people.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Did any of your invoices have grade screened books? I thought those don't get charged until they pass their grade screen...but 3 months ago is awhile for that to make any sense.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@Thanatos Nope, no grade screens. Last invoice was April 28 for $248. That was already paid in full. I have not submitted anything since that.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector verbogyrater private msg quote post Address this user
Sure it'll get sorted out tomorrow. Only thing bad is return of credit. I'm sure you have enough though.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
So I'm the only one? Did you all check your credit charges?

Man my lucky day.

No, you are not the only one. I've had it happen - with both CGC and CBCS. Recently with CGC - just a couple of weeks ago. CBCS it's been a long time. Like back the during the first six months or so they were in business.

It is always accounting mistakes. Maybe a similar name (that was CGC a few weeks ago) Maybe your credit card accidentally got linked to another account.

Dan in accounting will get it sorted out for you.
Post 12 IP   flag post
So, was accidentally charged. They are refunding it. Whew.
Post 13 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@KingNampa I figured that'd be the case but still a hell of an accident :/
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
It happens. On my first ever CGC submission (one single Modern) I was charged three additional times totaling thousands of dollars.

Turns out, my account was charged for other people's orders by mistake.

They called me back promptly & were very nice about it.
Post 15 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Good thing it wasn't Baltic hackers trying to finance a coup
Post 16 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Darth Lego and the Baltic Hackers is the name of my band.

#noitsnotdarthyourelying
Post 17 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Let me guess you play a Sithesizer?
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
The just give us your card method and we will charge you when we get around to it is off the wall. I keep a card on file without enough funds for the submissions wait for it to go to billing. check with customer service what the actual charge will be then fund the account.
Post 19 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy_K
The just give us your card method and we will charge you when we get around to it is off the wall. I keep a card on file without enough funds for the submissions wait for it to go to billing. check with customer service what the actual charge will be then fund the account.

Might be a good idea to get one of those reloadable cards for this purpose. šŸ’”
Post 20 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy_K

Might be a good idea to get one of those reloadable cards for this purpose. šŸ’”

Yes, this is actually a good idea. I may do so.
Post 21 IP   flag post
597877 21 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?