The Rick and Morty Thread Existence is Pain!3423

COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user

Post 426 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig

Oh my god. It's like a murder scene.
Post 427 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Wait wat about the 4th prints?
Post 428 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Wait wat about the 4th prints?

If she tore up the comics, the horrooooorrr!!
Post 429 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Oh the horror! Did she kill the little baby box too?
Post 430 IP   flag post

What drove her to this madness?
Post 431 IP   flag post
Oh she got em both had them packaged to send off for siginig but nope didn't get the fourth prints luckily just threw my New Mutants 98 around
Post 432 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
What drove her to this madness?

She was right I was wrong...(I wasn't wrong)
Post 433 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Will you please tell us what the crime was that started all of this we're all men here we won't judge
Post 434 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRig You have to tweet this story & pic to Justin Roiland. I'm not kidding. Good could come of it.
Post 435 IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Post 436 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
@BigRig You have to tweet this story & pic to Justin Roiland. I'm not kidding. Good could come of it.

No! Dan Harmon! He just got divorced! He'll understand
Post 437 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

I don't have any social media I have a Facebook that rarely is used.
Post 438 IP   flag post
Quote:
Will you please tell us what the crime was that started all of this we're all men here we won't judge

So the crime was blah blah blah
Post 439 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Justin & Dan are probably on Facebook, & creating a Twitter require little more than an e-mail address. They would eat this story up.

And, you explained that you bought the game to sell & it was actually pre-sold (guaranteed money) & she still freaked out?
Post 440 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Justin & Dan are probably on Facebook, & creating a Twitter require little more than an e-mail address. They would eat this story up.

And, you explained that you bought the game to sell & it was actually pre-sold (guaranteed money) & she still freaked out?

Money already in the bank been paid for a week in advance still...
Post 441 IP   flag post
Stories like this make me feel so much better about being single!
Post 442 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

So the crime was I blah blah blah

I just wanna die! look at me!

Post 443 IP   flag post
ebay money is secret money imo
Post 444 IP   flag post
seriously we all feel your pain that totally sucks. maybe its time to hide your stuff?
Post 445 IP   flag post
Not to pry but ya know all kidding aside - don't blame yourself. i think there are other underlying issues at hand here. you have a right to buy and sell something. it's ridiculous! it's not like you spent the money and went gambling or drinking. You get what I'm saying here?
Post 446 IP   flag post
Quote:
Not to pry but ya know all kidding aside - don't blame yourself. i think there are other underlying issues at hand here. you have a right to buy and sell something. it's ridiculous! it's not like you spent the money and went gambling or drinking. You get what I'm saying here?

Yeah. Is she genuinely sorry? Has she done anything to make it up to you?

Is this the only time something like this happened? Has she made it clear she realizes destroying your property is never an appropriate outlet for her anger?
Post 447 IP   flag post
does she need to talk to @MrMeeSeeks?

Post 448 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
Just flip the situation on her, in like 5 years destroy something she loves and can't replace and then tell her you're even. Those boxes were more rare than a copy of Mulan on VHS, and a working VCR.
Post 449 IP   flag post
Have you asked JWKyle if he has McNugget boxes in his longbox?
Post 450 IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like a job for Jerry Springer.
Post 451 IP   flag post
she's a spy blow her up brb i gotta go take a shi
Post 452 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah. Is she genuinely sorry? Has she done anything to make it up to you?

Is this the only time something like this happened? Has she made it clear she realizes destroying your property is never an appropriate outlet for her anger?

Done nothing no apologizes nothing and no not the first time she went after my collection last time it was TWD comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Have you asked JWKyle if he has McNugget boxes in his longbox?

If anyone has them it would be in that long box
Post 453 IP   flag post

I discovered this, uh- this morning.

You're welcome, you jerrycans in a jerry.
Post 454 IP   flag post
Quote:

Done nothing no apologizes nothing and no not the first time she went after my collection last time it was TWD comics

Divorce is cheaper. How long have you been married? Sounds like she has no respect of you or your stuff. #Sorrynotsorry Been married 11 years and we have never, ever, ever had an argument that outlasted a Michael Bay movie.

Post 455 IP   flag post
597887 999 30