Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

Holy crap! I have points!3370

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
So you basically get $1 back for every $50 you spend. And if you spend $5000 you get $2 for every $50 you spend....for the "remainder of that year."

Anyone know when that "year" would officially start to know when it would officially end? Is it by calendar year or when your membership started/was renewed?

Anyone here willing to admit they spend $5000 in a calendar year grading comics?
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector infinityG private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone had their membership expire but they're still getting membership prices?

I'm pretty sure mine expired but I'm still submitting with membership prices and it still shows silver in my profile. Am I a lifetime member?

I've submitted 4 orders so far this year and have zero points which makes sense since my membership expired but I'm still getting membership prices. Hmm...
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector SD2416 private msg quote post Address this user
I have so far this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
So you basically get $1 back for every $50 you spend. And if you spend $5000 you get $2 for every $50 you spend....for the "remainder of that year."

Anyone know when that "year" would officially start to know when it would officially end? Is it by calendar year or when your membership started/was renewed?

Anyone here willing to admit they spend $5000 in a calendar year grading comics?
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
I'm a GOLD MEMBER and I have no points. I used to be a SILVER MEMBER too.

Gold Points ()
Submit Comics
Dashboard
My Comics
Order History
Post 30 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
They are probably just beta testing the code at this point.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
They are probably just beta testing the code at this point.

You could be right.
Post 32 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
As far as we can tell, people only have points for orders that CBCS has completed in the last few days. Orders in Processing don't count and orders completed more that a few orders (retroactive) haven't been tallied yet
Post 33 IP   flag post
601275 33 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?