CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaPop Culture

Stan Lee Monthly3306

Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
who else got one of these ?

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Sirtoddington private msg quote post Address this user
I wish I could afford the Stan Lee box. They're supposed to have a bunch of comics with exclusive covers with Stan on them.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
I signed up for the comic box. The Stan Lee comic box is only $20/month for four variants so not a bad deal. The Stan Lee box with all the other collectables is $50 and comes with a colour and sketch variant set. The only way to get all six is to get both boxes.

Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtoddington
I wish I could afford the Stan Lee box. They're supposed to have a bunch of comics with exclusive covers with Stan on them.
got this off instagram Did you know this year is Stan and Joan's 70th wedding Anniversary? To celebrate, the theme for this month's @stanleebox is "SUMMER LOVE!" This box is now almost sold out, and 1 in 10 boxes receive an autograph inside! Get it only at StanLeeBox.com.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtoddington
i have seen some of the comics listed on ebay from the past few boxes
Post 5 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
As much as I love all that Stan Lee has done (comics, movies, comic-cons etc.) I'm done with the gimmicks, excessive prices and padding his wallet.
Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Why am I happy? Because I have a net worth of $50 million dollars, THANK YOU!!!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Received shipping notification today, I'll post pics when it arrives.
Post 9 IP   flag post
My comic box arrived week. I paid for "international shipping" and the box was shipped from within Canada by a company called Stalco that does fulfilment. The Stalco warehouse and where it was shipped from are actually less than a 30 minute drive from where I live. On top of that I had to pay an $11.50 COD when it got here. Customer service gave me a refund for the COD but didn't even know it was being collected and said there shouldn't be any additional fees (how do you not know money is being collected from your customers and where's that money really going if you don't know?). Later they told me it was a goods and services tax. They also tried to tell me the boxes are shipped from Southern California, when the box had a Canada post COD shipping label stating it was shipped from Toronto. End result, I cancelled my subscription.

Four Stan-tastic covers, in poly bags....

Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloGraham
shipped from Southern California
my box was labeled as shipped from Southern California but then I live i Northern California
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLINE_209
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloGraham
shipped from Southern California
my box was labeled as shipped from Southern California but then I live i Northern California

Ya, since Stalco does fulfillment for a lot of companies I figured they were handling Canadian distribution for who ever compiles these boxes for POW. The boxes could even be pre packed in Cali and bulk shipped here then broken down. My box only had a Canada post label on it, and it wasn't placed over another shipping labels meaning it came from here with return address in Toronto. And for $15 I should have had it two day guaranteed shipped through Canada post, not almost 3 weeks.

My books look like solid 9.6s at least.
Post 12 IP   flag post
597967 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?