Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Signing Opportunities

Anyone else going to Massive Con?3240

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Decided to take a road trip on Saturday for this one.

This will be my first time at Massive Con.

Anyone else going?
Post 1 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Crickets chirping.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
(0_o)

Silly Massachusetts.

Come on down to Florida! I'll go to a Con with yah...well after I get back from the sandbox
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
(0_o)

Silly Massachusetts.

Come on down to Florida! I'll go to a Con with yah...well after I get back from the sandbox

Florida huh?

I do like South Beach.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
I'm stationed in the panhandle, more Alabama than Florida but it's a sweet spot to travel. 4 hour to New Orleans, 4 hours to Atlanta, 4 hour to JAX, 6 hours to Orlando. Not too shabby for traveling to conventions
Post 5 IP   flag post
Usually I stick to NJ and NYC aside from the Baltimore show.

Three new shows for me this year (if nothing else comes up) out of state will be Massive Con, Terrific Con, and Boston Con.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Looks like I have 33 books for Jonathan Glapion to sign tomorrow.

21 Batman (New 52) books
8 Reborn books
4 Suicide Squad Rebith #1s

I also have 82 books that could be signed by Amanda Connor (79 for Jimmy Palmotti). Some of these can also be signed by Roux, Hardin, Timms, Mounts, Johnson, etc. Great show for Harley Quinn books. Limit should be ten for each time I go through the line. I am sure some will have to wait for the next show but I will bring them all just in case.
Post 7 IP   flag post
No traffic in the pouring rain on the way up, clear skies and more cars on the road coming back.

The rain almost stopped when I got there around 9:30AM. Blue skies when I left early at 3:30PM (show closed at 6PM).

I inquired with the dealers about some wall books but didn't find any bargains. No time to look in the bins.

Got all 33 book signed by Jonathan Glapion.

Brought a total of 82 books that Amanda Connor worked on. Of those:

60 signed by Amanada Connor
57 signed by Jimmy Palmotti
12 signed by Stehpan Roux
24 signed by John Timms
35 signed by Paul Mounts
8 signed by Frank Tieri
14 signed by Dave Johnson

I could have gotten Jimmy and Amanda to sign more books but decided to hold of on the last 22 until I see them in Baltimore.
Post 8 IP   flag post
596773 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?