Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkPop CultureQuestions

Darth's Most Wanted: Bounty Notice3202

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
The Dark Lord (me) has posted bounties (WTB) in this communication network (thread) on the following fugitives of the Empire (items that have escaped my collection).

All bounties will remain open until completion.

Bounty Notice #004

The Dark Lord is seeking out a copy of this Supergirl art print, produced by Stanley "Artgerm" Lau in the year 2011.

This fugitive is wiley and elusive, stay on your toes, keep your head (or heads) on a swivel.

Good luck Bounty Hunters.

-End Transmission-
Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I like the other one you showed imo
Post 2 IP   flag post
All the other ones can be found. I can't find this one anywhere, except for a shady looking canvas seller in China.

Also, this particular Supergirl looks exactly like someone I know.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
You were right... quite hard to find one with that background.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego

Also, this particular Supergirl looks exactly like someone I know.

Post 5 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke Nah playa!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Tells the guy in the black cape and scary breathing helmet he went full creep status...that's funny, lol
Post 7 IP   flag post
Touché
Post 8 IP   flag post
For reals though, this piece of art is a ghost.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
@darthlego Where do I collect the bounty?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=artgerm&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xartgerm+supergirl+print.TRS0&_nkw=artgerm+supergirl+print&_sacat=0
Post 10 IP   flag post
@mattness where is it?
Post 11 IP   flag post
Have you checked with the Imaginary Friends Studios? Probably long gone from them but its an idea?
Post 12 IP   flag post
I didn't know about that place. I just went to check and their online store is undergoing maintenance.
Post 13 IP   flag post
@DarthLego When I was searching for you I noticed that most of the prints have that at the bottom, at least the unframed versions. Most likely they were all sold at cons and you'd have to wait and find someone selling it.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
@mattness where is it?

There's five on the link for eBay. This is the cheapest one so far
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-Supergirl-Framed-Art-Print-Artgerm-/263042700343?hash=item3d3e911437:g:Nm4AAOSwTf9ZRUXA

It appears that there were only 350 made and a Sideshow exclusive.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/supergirl-by-stanley-artgerm-lau

When purchased you had your choice to have it matted or not the ones on eBay appear to have all been matted by Sideshow
Post 15 IP   flag post
@mattness The one he's looking for has a cityscape in the background not the clouds like the ebay posts show.
Post 16 IP   flag post
ah crap..all that work lol
Post 17 IP   flag post
That's what makes this fun! To be honest my search lead me to some forums where some people posted about getting them at cons. If Darth really wanted to pursue this he could find those forums, create an account, and then see if he can use the dark side of the force to make them part with their prints
Post 18 IP   flag post
@mattness absolutely none of those are the right one.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thpike
That's what makes this fun! To be honest my search lead me to some forums where some people posted about getting them at cons. If Darth really wanted to pursue this he could find those forums, create an account, and then see if he can use the dark side of the force to make them part with their prints

This may have to happen lol. I saw one comment on his deviantart page that said they haven't seen one of these since 2013.
Post 20 IP   flag post
I do want that Sideshow print too, but the prices they are asking on the Bay are crazy high.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Sorry @DarthLego Clearly the Force isn't strong with me...In all fairness, with a print that looks like that, it's difficult to notice anything else such as the background.
Post 22 IP   flag post
It's not just the background, the pose, the face, the style. This one is different from all the other ones. I needs it!
Post 23 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattness
Quote:
@mattness where is it?

There's five on the link for eBay. This is the cheapest one so far
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-Supergirl-Framed-Art-Print-Artgerm-/263042700343?hash=item3d3e911437:g:Nm4AAOSwTf9ZRUXA

It appears that there were only 350 made and a Sideshow exclusive.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/supergirl-by-stanley-artgerm-lau

When purchased you had your choice to have it matted or not the ones on eBay appear to have all been matted by Sideshow

Thank you! That's the one I want tho mmmmmmmm
Post 24 IP   flag post
Quote:
It's not just the background, the pose, the face, the style. This one is different from all the other ones. I needs it!

Wow..how the heck did I jack that up?? Not even the same stinking print lol...whoa..I better get some sleep going on 16 hours..

@kaptainmyke Oh, Yay glad I helped someone lol.

Goodnight!
Post 25 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke are you going to bid on that one?
Post 26 IP   flag post
@mattness never hit eBay on no sleep! No telling what you might end up with. Lol
Post 27 IP   flag post
Quote:
@mattness never hit eBay on no sleep! No telling what you might end up with. Lol

True, so true that's how I ended up with random toys showing up in the mail, GI Joe, Transformers, Centurions, M.A.S.K. I'd get a package in the mail and my wife would say.."hmm, Guess you were sleep ebaying it again"
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
@kaptainmyke are you going to bid on that one?

Not if you want it.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Brah. @DarthLego
Post 30 IP   flag post
600737 32 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?