CBCS GradedComics Modern AgePop Culture

When CGC sellers start saying "not CBCS" ...3183

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
You know CBCS is getting more popular!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Is this real life?
Post 2 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Cgc asked me Saturday are you sure you don't want any of your books graded by us you have some really nice books. While Chris Claremont was signing my books. I told them no. I already have one destroyed book because of your slabs I'm done with that.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Damn, dropped a bomb on those guys hahaha I'm sure you aren't the only one that won't go back after they effed up a bunch of people's books
Post 4 IP   flag post
Real life, try a random search with a character name followed by "cbcs" and see how many CGC books poo up in your search.
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Last con I went to every time I walked by CGC there were no customers and the booth manned by a couple teenagers. CBCS always had at least one customer.

This is happening.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Teenagers?

Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
When I got my some of my comics signed by Stan Lee his lackies were literally taking my books and handing them to their CGC people and I said hey I don't want this graded by you. And they guy said your not going to get them graded? And I said no I am but by CBCS and the guy got mad and said whatever man have fun with that. He was a big jerk.
Post 8 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@bige31 That's not uncommon from CGC in general
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bige31
When I got my some of my comics signed by Stan Lee his lackies were literally taking my books and handing them to their CGC people and I said hey I don't want this graded by you. And they guy said your not going to get them graded? And I said no I am but by CBCS and the guy got mad and said whatever man have fun with that. He was a big jerk.

Post 10 IP   flag post
597873 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?