Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeQuestionsToys

Remove polybag, or no?3100

Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I have a rare Marvel Legends reprint that will definitely press out to 9.4 minimum. It's still in the polybag it was in when it was packaged. Should I remove it, or have CBCS do that?

I think it's a no-brained I should leave it be, I just wanted to get a second opinion.

Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
They will remove it from the polybag anyways. Leave it be, on the off chance they might notate "Removed from polybag" but they didn't do it for some of my gamestop editions or spider-man
Post 2 IP   flag post
That's what I figured. 👍🏼
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Wait, maybe the notation is for when the bag is removed before it gets to them?
Post 4 IP   flag post
@DarthLego I was never sure about that.

I assumed they were saying it was removed from the polybag before it was slabbed. No matter if the original owner did it, or the graders did.

Like "just so you know, when this was released, it had a polybag."

But apparently, from Myke's experience, this is not always the case. Curiouser and curiouser.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
I have one of the Spiderman #1 Canadian version I submitted that was still in the polybag. Of course it's tougher to see but the comic looked NM+. I didn't want to risk dinging it up and will let them handle it. Curious how or if they annotate that action but either way will be fine.
Post 6 IP   flag post
600914 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?