Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys

The Rick and Morty Thread Peace Among Worlds3080

Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
That's more of a category straddling purchase, you'd have to buy it with both intentions. Investment and personal. It's rear, and there's even a recalledcomics article on it. I might buy it with the intentions of selling a thing two in my collection to offset the cost.
Post 426 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
My personal policy is not to spend more than $350 on a raw book. Higher than that I want third party grading.
Post 427 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke ugh Im so torn about this book. It is super rare and if you pay $1200, you are really betting on it to retain or increase value for years to come. This is a book youd probably have to get a witnessed Roiland signature/sketch to feel more comfortable about the investment.$1200 the lowest the seller would go?
Post 428 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Yep, $1250. I been working him down for days. I'd never get this one signed. I'd have CGC grade it too. All other RAM books are getting sent to CBCS.
Post 429 IP   flag post
The CGC 9.6 auction ends in 4 hours, perhaps see if you can win that for under $1200.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/132231757969
Post 430 IP   flag post

Just because CGC gives it a 9.8 don't make it a 9.8.
Post 431 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
nah that guy is crooked. remember, he's the one i busted for shilling and ebay reset the auction back down.
Post 432 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloGraham
I might buy it with the intentions of selling a thing two in my collection

SOLD!
Post 433 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
nah that guy is crooked. remember, he's the one i busted for shilling and ebay reset the auction back down.

Good call, forgot about that guy. Sketchy as balls
Post 434 IP   flag post
A good deal is a good deal. He did deliver on my 4CG.
Post 435 IP   flag post
You bought it? Once again I'm living vicariously through you @kaptainmyke lol
Post 436 IP   flag post
@KiloGraham threatened me. I had to.
Post 437 IP   flag post
better than dropping 10 grand on a bunch of nyx 3 lol amirite
Post 438 IP   flag post
Quote:
@KiloGraham threatened me. I had to.

I like your justification haha
Post 439 IP   flag post
Sometimes we all need a shove, right?
Post 440 IP   flag post
So that means I now have six copies of number one first printing, one four color grails first printing, and now a 1:50.

All raw. Most likely 9.6s.
Post 441 IP   flag post
It's slabbing time!
Post 442 IP   flag post
Quote:
Sometimes we all need a shove, right?

90% sure all we do on this forum is enable each other haha
Post 443 IP   flag post
I'm sending all of these off for grading. I have my hardcover edition to enjoy 1-10 without ever having to open them anyway so that's a plus.
Post 444 IP   flag post
2 hrs to go on this Roiland variant by that shiller. It'll probably break $1300-$1400 : clickable text
Post 445 IP   flag post
8***r (82) 100% shill
Post 446 IP   flag post
Collector rckstr1253 private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome book but no way in any form is that book worth that price to me.
Post 447 IP   flag post
Collector rckstr1253 private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome pick up on your part Mikey! I think the one you bought will get a 9.4 at least
Post 448 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
Nice! That book will look real good in a slab.

I bet we see that schill bid book relisted again later this week. Even though the 4CG variants all arrived in good condition, I'm still highly suspicious of this guy.
Post 449 IP   flag post
the guy with (24) is back as the lead bidder.

Post 450 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloGraham
Nice! That book will look real good in a slab.

Post 451 IP   flag post
Looks to me like he has been bidding on random stuff just to get his percentage down into less suspicious range.
Post 452 IP   flag post
I can't see someone with that low feedback being a serious enough collector for such a choice book.
Post 453 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
I can't see someone with that low feedback being a serious enough collector for such a choice book.

I only have 43 feedback but I suppose I'm more of a casual collector
Post 454 IP   flag post
Yeah that's presumptuous imo
Post 455 IP   flag post
601329 999 30