Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASPComics Modern AgeSignaturesSigning Opportunities

J.Scott Campbell Signing!!3072

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
It made sense. Do not you.
Post 26 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
What is sqaunching?
Post 27 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
What is sqaunching?

Wait, don't answer that!
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@Savage_Spawn you mean a chick like this?

Clearly she's a 10. Lots of people have scars or blemishes on their skin and are still beautiful. Some of the most perfect looking people out there are quite ugly based on their personality. The friends I hang with are all a motley looking crew ranging from the all-american model to the fuggleys such as myself. So my statements regarding real life people were too harsh.

Having said that we can talk about the art/music world. Obviously there are many varieties of music and not everyone likes the same thing. Same with art. You can have 10 people look at a painting and have a full range of likes from love it to hate it.

And having noted that, I can stand by my opinion of Campbells artwork. Obvious he is one of the best comic book artists out there. But my opinion remains the same. The button noses on his stellar female drawings are strange looking/distracting and make the gals less appealing. As I originally said: just one opinion.......
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
She's a really strong 4.
Post 30 IP   flag post

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
A hard 8.
Post 31 IP   flag post
596782 31 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?