Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS Signature ASPSignaturesSigning Opportunities

Trinity Comics JOCK Private Signing in July3008

Collector TrinityComics private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys we have a private singing set up with Jock at SDCC in July. (His only appearance in the states this year)

This is just the first of many private signings we will be announcing in our lead up to SDCC.

Books are due in to us by July 12th.

For information on where to mail your books check out the Contact Us section on our website: www.trinity-comics.com or check out our Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/trinitycomics/

Signatures are $25 Remarks w/ signature are $65

Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
Perfect. Get my cash influx next week. Think I really need to get at least 1 book done.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@TrinityComics Does the $56 for grading include the return shipping?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Yes that is exact cost for a modern book graded fast pass and shipped back. An extra book is only $34 for grading and shipping. So sometimes more than 1 is better
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'm having an existential crisis about what book I'd like to have Jock sign.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@TrinityComics another question, can we send you our own color pens/markers to be used?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Bumpity bump bump
Post 7 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I vouch for Matt for his amazing dedication and professionalism for facilitator services. He makes the impossible possible. Fine work, indeed.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke do you know if sending him markers is ok? I have an idea for making an ink color to the theme of a cover.
Post 9 IP   flag post
We try to accommodate colors but can't guarantee it.
Post 10 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I sent in some neon sharpies, copper, and gold to Matt and I've already spotted several of my copper ones. I am hoping he used neons for J Scott Campbell.
Post 11 IP   flag post
@TrinityComics how and when do we make payment for what we want to send to you?
Post 12 IP   flag post
He tells you via Facebook messenger when to pay, as he gets the signatures. You don't have to pay up front most of the time.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Enjoying all these questions/answers, plan to use Trinity when I get back. Need a Frank Miller sig!
Post 14 IP   flag post
Sweet.
Post 15 IP   flag post
For me most of the time the only upfront costs are the convention exclusives or the retailer diamond summit exclusives that require immediate payment that he offers as they are offered. A lot of times when he's at a big show I have to keep my Facebook group wall open all day long because things sell out very fast within seconds as soon as he posts them.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
For me most of the time the only upfront costs are the convention exclusives or the retailer diamond summit exclusives that require immediate payment that he offers as they are offered. A lot of times when he's at a big show I have to keep my Facebook group wall open all day long because things sell out very fast within seconds as soon as he posts them.

good to know
Post 17 IP   flag post
596790 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?